Anita Kumari, Y.K. Gupta
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Anita Kumari1, Y.K. Gupta2*
1Research Scholar, Department of Chemistry, Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University, Jhunjhunu, Churu Road, Vidyanagari, Chudela, Rajasthan 333001, India.
2Head Department of Chemistry, B K Birla Institute of Engineering and Technology, Pilani, Rajasthan, India.
Volume - 15,
Issue - 5,
Year - 2022
Tube wells water is increasingly being sought as a supply of ingesting water because of the shortage, non-availability and bacteriological pollutants of floor water. This paper describes the vital results of the Physico-chemical evaluation of the tube wells water samples of the rural areas in Churela, District – Jhunjhunu of Rajasthan State. The special parameters determined are pH, TDS, fluoride, chloride, nitrate, sulphate, overall alkalinity and overall hardness. It has been discovered that nitrate values are better compared to ICMR requirements. Other parameters had been determined inside appropriate limits. As a result the analysis of the water pleasant is very important to maintain and prefect the natural eco system. The examine of physico-chemical and biological characteristics of this tube wells water samples indicates that the evaluation of water nice parameters in addition to water pleasant control practices ought to be accomplished periodically to shield the water sources.
Cite this article:
Anita Kumari, Y.K. Gupta. Analysis of Water Quality by Physico-Chemical Parameters of Jhunjhunu City, Rajasthan. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2022; 15(5):2077-0. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2022.00343
Anita Kumari, Y.K. Gupta. Analysis of Water Quality by Physico-Chemical Parameters of Jhunjhunu City, Rajasthan. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2022; 15(5):2077-0. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2022.00343 Available on: https://rjptonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-15-5-25
1. Babita kumari, Y.K.Gupta. Statistical Assessment of Ground Water Quality using Physico-Chemical Parameters in Jhunjhunu District of Rajasthan, India. Research Journal of Science and Technology (RJST), DOI: 10.5958/2349-2988.2015.00031.5 Vol. 07, Issue 04, pp 217-222, 2015.
2. Maurya, P. M. and Qureshi, I. An Analysis of Physico-chemical parameters and water quality of borewell from Udpur Gelhawa Village, Badlapur tehhsil, Jaunpur (U.P.) International Journal of Education and Science Research, 2016, 3(2): 29-32.
3. Maurya, P. M. and Singh, V. K. An Analysis of Physico-chemical parameters and water quality index of Suraila Tall in Summer Season. Centum Multi-Disciplinary Bi-Annual Reasearch Journal, 2016, 9(2): 300-308.
4. Babitakumari, Y.K.Gupta. Physico-Chemical Characteristics of Underground water Quality of Some Villages of Jhunjhunu District of Rajasthan, India. International Journal of Research in Chemistry and Environment, Vol. 05, Issue 04, pp 95-102, 2015.
5. Rajeev K Chauhan, R C Chhipa, Anil K Bansal, D K Sharma, Y K Gupta. Physico-chemical Evaluation of Water Quality Parameters of Chambal River in Kota, Rajasthan, India. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology (RJPT) Vol.13, Issue 07, pp 3402-3408 , 2020.
6. Amaaliya N.K. and Sugirtha P. Kumar. Carried out ground water quality status by water quality index method at Kanyakumari (India), 2013
7. Rajankar P. et al. Assessment of Ground Water Quality using water quality index(WQI) in Wardha Maharashtra, Journal of Environmental Science and Sustainability, NEERI, 2013, 1(2), 49-54
8. K. Elangovan, Carried out characteristics of tube well water for district Erode (India), Int. Journal of Environmental science, 2010, 1(2),
9. Srinivas Kushtagi and Padki Srinivas, Studies on water quality index of ground water of Aland taluka, Gulbarga (India), International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology. 2011, 2(4),
10. Alka Kumari, Vinita Gupta, Sanchita Singh, and Y.K. Gupta. Water Quality Analysis of Alsisar Region of Jhunjhunu district (Rajasthan) India. International Journal of Renewable Energy Exchange (Rex Journal) Vol. 05 Issue 08, pp 37-41, 2018.
11. Anil kumar Saini, Alka, Yogesh Kumar Gupta. A Study of Physico- Chemical Parameters Present in Water in Buhana Tehsil of Jhunjhunu District. International Journal of Renewable Energy Exchange (Rex Journal) Vol. 4 Issue 03, pp 265-267, 2017.
12. Standard APHA Methods for the examination of Water, 22ND Edition, 2012
13. Beuro of Indian Standards for Drinking water 2012 (BIS 2012), 2012
14. S. Venkateswaran, M. Elangomannan, M. Suresh, M.V. Prabhu, Evaluation of Physico-Chemical Characteristics in Groundwater Using GIS –A case Study of Chinnar Subbasin, Cauvery River, Tamil Nadu, India. Clear IJRAGS, 1(1), 2011
15. P. Yadav, V.K. Yadav, A.K. Yadav and P.K. Khare, Physico-chemical Characteristics of Fresh Water Pond of Orai, U.P. Central India. Octa. Journal of Bioscience, 1(2), 2013, 177-184.
16. M.K. Mishra, N. Mishra and D.N. Pandey, An assessment of physico-chemical characteristics of Bhamka pond, Hanumana, Rewa District, India. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 2(5), 2013, 1781-1788.
17. M.M. Bhat, K. Narain, A. Ahmad, R.N. Shukla and M. Yunus, Seasonal Variations of Physico-chemical Characteristics in several Ponds of Lucknow city affected by Urban Drainage. Advanced in Envronmental Biology, 6(10), 2012, 2654-2663.
18. Wabaluti Rambai, Dissertation Phase-1, Evaluation of water quality index and computation of environmental health indicators-case study, S.G.S.I.T.S. Indore, 2013
19. Niranjan K. et.al., Ground Water Quality Assessment of Wailpalli Nalgonda, Indian Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2011, 15(1), 69-76