1. Tiwari RK, Singh L, and Sharma V. Performance Optimization of Sustained Release Arginine Alginate Microbeads with a Natural Polysaccharide. Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International, 2017; 17(5): 1-11.
2. Chein YW. Oral Drug Delivery and Delivery Systems. New York Marcel Dekker, 1992.
3. Galey WR, Lonsdale HK and Nacht S. The in vitro permeability of skin and buccal mucosa to selected drugs and tritiated water. Journal Investigative Dermatol, 1976; 67(6): 713- 717.
4. Thakur N, Bansal M, Sharma N, Yadav G and Khare P. A Novel Approach of Fast Dissolving Films and Their Patients. Advances in Biological Research, 2013; 7 (2):50-58.
5. Arya A, Chandra A, Sharma V and Pathak K. Fast Dissolving Oral Films: An Innovative Drug Delivery System and Dosage Form. Int J of Chem Tech Research, 2010; 2, 1:576 - 583.
6. Gavaskar, B., S.V. Kumar, G. Sharan and Y. Madhusudan. Overview on Fast Dissolving. International Journal of Pharmacy and freshening Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2010; 3(2): 29-33.
7. Dixit RP, Puthli SP. Oral Strip Technology: Overview and Future Potential. J Cont. Rele, 2009; 139:94-107.
8. Bhyan B, Jangra S, Kaur M, Singh H. Orally Fast Dissolving Films: Innovations in Formulation and Technology. Int. J Pharm. Sci. Rev. & Res, 2011; 9, 2:009.
9. Saxena A, Tiwari RK and Singh L. Embracing the Quality in Alternative Oral Drug Delivery System: Oral Disintegrating Tablet (Odt) Ejbps, 2019; Volume 6, Issue 2: 219-225.
10. Tiwari RK, Singh L. and Sharma V. Alginate micro-beads in novel drug delivery System: an overview. IJPT, 2013; 5 (1):1-13.
11. Siddiqui N, Garg G. and Sharma PA. Short review on a novel approach in oral fast dissolving drug delivery system and their patents. Advances in Biological Research, 2011; pp: 291-303.
12. Darsuch V.I. Preparation and characterization of fast-dissolving oral films for pediatric use. Düsseldorf, Heinrich-Heine University, 2009; 13.
13. Aggarwal, J. and G. Singh. Fast Dissolving Film: A Noval Approach to oral drug delivery. International Research Journal of Pharmacy, 2011; 2: 69-74.
14. Ghodake P et al. Mouth Dissolving Films: Innovative Vehicle for Oral Drug Delivery. International Journal of Pharma Research &Review, 2013; 2(10): 41-47.
15. Sakellariou P, Rowe RC, White E. An evaluation of the interaction and plasticizing efficiency of the polyethylene glycols in ethylcellulose and hydroxylpropyl methyl cellulose films using the tensional braid pendulum. International Journal Pharma, 1986; 3(1): 55-64.
16. Sau-hung S, Robert S, Lori D. Fast dissolving orally consumable films. U.S. patent 6 596 298. July 22, 2003.
17. Dhere, PM and Patwekar SL. Review on preparation and evaluation of oral disintegrating film. IJPT, 2011; 3(4): 1572-1585.
18. Coppens KA, Hall MJ, Mitchell SA, Vollmer U. and Read MD. Hypromellose, Ethyl Cellulose and Polyethylene oxide used in Hot Melt Extrusion. Pharmaceutical Technology, 2005;1-5.
19. Kalyan S, Bansal M. Recent Trends In The Development of Oral Dissolving Film.International Journal of Pharm tech Research, 2012; 4(2):725-733.
20. Patel R, Prajapati S, Raval A. Fast dissolving films (FDFs) as a newer venture in fast dissolving dosage forms. Int J Drug Dev& Res, 2010; 2(2):232-236.
21. Nagar, P. and Y. Chauhaniti, Mohd A. Insights into Polymers: Film Formers in Mouth Dissolving Films. Drug Invention Today, 2011; 3(12): 280-289.
22. Shukla D, Chakraborty S, Singh S. Mouth dissolving tablets an overview of formulations technology. Scientia Pharmaceutica, 2009; 76:309-326.
23. Jadhav S. D., Kalmbe R., Jhadav M. Formulation and evaluation of fast dissolving oral film of levocetrizine dihydrochloride. International Journal of Pharm and PharaSci, 2011; 4(1):337-242.
24. Patil S, Mahaparale P, Shivnikar M, Tiwari S, Pawar K, Sane P. Fast Dissolving Oral Films: An Innovative Drug Delivery System. International Journal of Research And Reviews in Pharmacy and Applied Science, 2012; 2(3):482-496.
25. Maheswari K.M et al .Development and Evaluation of Mouth Dissolving Film of Amlodipine Besylate for Enhanced Therapeutic Efficacy. Journal of pharmaceutics, 2014.
26. Arya A, Chandra A, Sharma V, Pathak K. Fast Dissolving Oral Films: An Innovative Drug Delivery System and Dosage Form. International Journal of Chem Tech Research, 2010; 2(1):576-583.
27. Siemann U. Solvent cast technology- a versatile tool for thin film production. Progr Colloid. Polym, Sci, 2005; 130: 1-14.
28. Rathi V et al. A Brief Review on Oral Film Technology. International Journal of Research in Ayurveda & Pharmacy, 2011; 2(4): 1138-1147.
29. Sharma R, Parikh R.K, Gohel M.C, Soniwala M.M. Development of taste masked film of Valdecoxib. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science, 2007; 69 (2): 320-323.
30. Dixit RP, Puthli SP. Oral strip technology: Overview and future potential. Journal of Controlled Released, 2009; 139: 94-97.
31. Sau-hung S, Robert S, Lori D. Fat dissolving orally consumable films. U.S. patent 6 596 298. July 22, 2003.
32. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/1941 80.php.
34. Chapdelaine A.H, Zyck D.J and Dzija M.R. Edible Film Formulations Containing Maltodextrin Cavity. US Patent 6740332, May 25, 2004.
35. Nishimura M, Matsuura K, Tsukioka T, Yamashita H, Inagaki N, Sugiyama T and Itoh Y. In vitro and in vivo characteristics of prochlorperazine oral disintegrating film. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2009; 368(1-2):98-102.
36. Madhavi BR, Murthy VSN, Rani AP, Kumar GD. Buccal Film Drug Delivery System- An Innovative and Emerging Technology. Molecular Pharmaceutics & Organic Process Research, 2013; 1(3):2-6.
37. Ghodake P et al. Mouth Dissolving Films: Innovative Vehicle for Oral Drug Delivery. International Journal of Pharma Research & Review, 2013; 2(10):41-47.
38. Formula Eudragit@ Epo and optimization through Taguchition development of fast releasing oral thin films of levocetrizine dihydrochloride with EudragitEpo and optimization through Taguchi orthogonal experimental design. Asian J Pharm, 2011; 5(2):84-92.
39. Dinge A, Nagarsenkar M. Formulation and evaluation of fast dissolving Film for delivery of Triclosan to the oral cavity. AAPS Pharm Sci Tech, 2008; 9, 2:10.
40. Mashru RC, Sutariya VB, Sankalia MG, Parikh PP. Development and Evaluation of Fast-Dissolving Film of Salbutamol Sulphate. Drug Dev Ind Pharm, 2005; 1, 1:25-34.
41. Cilurzo F, Minghetti P, Como A, Montanari L. Feasibility study of Fast Dissolving Film Containing Piroxicam. AAPS Pharm Sci Tech, 2005; 7:52.
42. Sataam M.N, Bhuruk D.M, Pawar Y.D. Fast Dissolving Oral Film: A Review. International Journal of Universal Pharmacy and Bio Sciences, 2011; 2(4):27-37.
43. Gauri S, Kumar G. Fast Dissolving Drug Delivery and its Technologies. Pharm Innova, 2012; 1(1): 32-37
44. Anupama VM, Kiran RS, Rao VUM, Dileep P, Bhavani D, Latha, BM. A Review on Oral Thin Fast Dissolving Films recent trend of dosage form for quick release. Int J Pharm Bio Sci, 2014; 5(4): 54-67.
45. Patel JC, Patel KR, Patel NM. Review on Fast Dissolving Film. Int J Advanced Pharmaceut. 2013; 3(1): 44-50.
46. Hirani J J, Rathod D A, Vadalia K R. Orally Disintegrating Tablets: A Review. Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2009; 8 (2): 161-172.
47. Gauri, S. and G. Kumar. Fast dissolving drug delivery and its technologies, The Pharma Innovation, 2012; 1(2): 34-39.
48. Dangre PV, Phad RD, Surana SJ, and Chalikwar SS. Quality by Design (QbD) Assisted Fabrication of Fast Dissolving Buccal Film for Clonidine Hydrochloride Exploring the Quality Attributes. Hindawi Advances in Polymer Technology, Volume 2019, Article ID 3682402, 13 pages, 10.1155/2019/3682402.
49. Maddela S, Buchi N. Nalluri. Development of zolmitriptan mouth dissolving films: formulation variables, mechanical properties, and in vitro drug release studies. Asian J Pharm Clin Res, 2019;Vol 12, Issue 4:273-279.
50. Joshi P, Patel H, Patel V, Panchal R. Formulation development and evaluation of mouth dissolving film of domperidone. J Pharm Bioall Sci, 2019;4:108-9.
51. Pooja RD, Sayyad FJ (2018) Design, Development and Evaluation of Oxcarbazepine Loaded Fast Dissolving Oral Film. Int J Drug Dev & Res, 2018;10: 7-19.
52. Ali MS, Vijendar C, Kumar SD, Krishnaveni J. Formulation and Evaluation of Fast Dissolving Oral Films of Diazepam. J Pharmacovigilance, 2016;4: 210.
53. Kapoor D, Vyas RB, Lad C, Patel M, Teyagi BL. Fabrication and Characterization of Oral Thin Films of Leukotrine Receptor Antagonist (LTRA). J Drug Delivery Therapeut, 2015; 5(2): 77-82.
54. Anupama VM, Kiran RS, Rao VUM. Design, Evaluation and Comparitive studies of Oral Thin Films and edible gel loaded with Antihistamine drug for geriatrics and pediatrics. Int J Pharm Rev Res, 2015; 5(1):5-14.
55. Swami S, Kumar MD, Keshavshetti GG, Mogale P, Swami H. Formulation and Evaluation of Fast Dissolving Oral Films of Metoprolol succinate. Int J Pharm Pharmaceut Res, 2015; 3(2): 93-106.
56. Gade R, Aynampudi A, Makineni A, Murthy TEGK, Rao CB, Nama S. Design and Development of Pravastatin Sodium Fast Dissolving Films from Natural Mucilage of Ocimum bacilicum seeds. Int J Pharmaceut Res Rev, 2014; 2(3): 17-27.
57. Kaza R, Prasanna RY, Ravouru N. Design and Characterization of Fast Dissolving Films of Valsartan. Turk. J Pharm Sci, 2014; 11(2): 175-184.