B. Madhumitha, Preetha Santhakumar, M. Jeevitha, S. Rajeshkumar
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
B. Madhumitha1, Preetha Santhakumar2*, M. Jeevitha3, S. Rajeshkumar4
1Department of Physiology, Saveetha Dental College and Hospitals, Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences [SIMATS], Saveetha University, Chennai, India.
2Department of Physiology, Saveetha Dental College and Hospitals, Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Saveetha University, Chennai, India.
3Department of Periodontics, Saveetha Dental College and Hospitals, Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Science [SIMATS], Saveetha University, Chennai India.
4Department of Pharmacology, Saveetha Dental College and Hospitals, Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences [SIMATS], Saveetha University, Chennai, India.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 4,
Year - 2021
Cite this article:
B. Madhumitha, Preetha Santhakumar, M. Jeevitha, S. Rajeshkumar. Green Synthesis of Selenium Nanoparticle using Capparis decidua fruit extract and its Characterization using Transmission Electron Microscopy And UV- Visible Spectroscopy. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 14(4):2129-2. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2021.00377
B. Madhumitha, Preetha Santhakumar, M. Jeevitha, S. Rajeshkumar. Green Synthesis of Selenium Nanoparticle using Capparis decidua fruit extract and its Characterization using Transmission Electron Microscopy And UV- Visible Spectroscopy. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 14(4):2129-2. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2021.00377 Available on: https://rjptonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-14-4-53
1. Nazanin seyed khoei, Silvia Lampis, Emanuele Zonaro, Kim yrijiala, paolo Bernardi, Giovanni vallini. Insight into selenite reduction and biogenesis of elemental selenium nanoparticle by two environmental isolates of Burkholderia fungorum. New Biotechnology. 2017; 34.
2. Meenal kowshik, pallavee srivastava. Anti-plastic selenium nanoparticle from Idiomarina. Enzyme and microbial technology. 2016; 95; 192-200.
3. Pallavee srivastava, Judith M Bragance, Meenal kowshik. In vivo synthesis of selenium nanoparticle by Halococcus salifodinae BK 18 and their anti-proliferative properties against Hela cell line. American institute of chemical engineers. 2014; 1-8.
4. Hegerova dagmar, cihalova kristyna, kopel pavel, ADAM Vojtech, KIZEK Rene. selenium nanoparticle and evaluation of their antimicrobial activity on bacterial isolates obtained from clinical specimens. Nanocon. 2015; Oct14 – 16.
5. J Dobias, E I suvorova and r bernier latmani. Role of proteins in controlling selenium nanoparticle size. IOP publishing nanotechnology. 2011; 22.
6. Buzea C, pacheco, robbie K. Nano material and nanoparticle sources and toxicity. Bio interphases. 2007; 2(4).K
7. Shinn E. Nuclear energy conversation with stacks of graphene nanocapacitors. Complexity. 2012; 18(3).
8. SA Ali, TH Al amin, AH Mohamed, AA Gameel. Hepatoprotective activity of aqueous and methanolic extract of Capparis decidua stem against carbon tetrachloride induced liver damage in rats. Journal of pharmacology and toxicology. 2009; 4(4); 167-172.
9. Muhammad zia ul hag, sanja cavar, mughal rayum, imran imran, vincenzo de feo. Composition of antioxidant and antidiabetic activity of Capparis decidua. International journal of molecular sciences. 2011; 12; 1-16.
10. Pradeep singh, garima mishra, sangeeta,shruti srivastava, K K Jha, R L Khosa. Traditional uses, phytochemical and pharmacological properties of Capparis decidua. Scholars research libraray. 2011; 3(2); 71-82.
11. Debarun david das adhikari, S Rajeshkumar, T Lakshmi anitha roy. Characterization of sliver nanoparticle using avacoda extract using ultra visible spectroscopy and transmission electron microscopy. Drive invention today. 2019; 11(1); 38-40.
12. Menon, S., Agarwal, H., Rajeshkumar, S. et al. Investigating the Antimicrobial Activities of the Biosynthesized Selenium Nanoparticles and Its Statistical Analysis. BioNanoSci. 2020; DOI:10.1007/s12668-019-00710-3.
13. Menon, Soumya, Shrudhi Devi KS, R. Santhiya, S. Rajeshkumar, and Venkat Kumar. "Selenium nanoparticles: A potent chemotherapeutic agent and an elucidation of its mechanism." Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 170; 2018; 280-292
14. Menon S, Agarwal H, Kumar SV, Rajeshkumar S. Biomemetic synthesis of selenium nanoparticles and its biomedical applications. InGreen Synthesis, Characterization and Applications of Nanoparticles. Elsevier. 2019 Jan 1; (pp. 165-197).
15. Rajeshkumar S, Veena P, Santhiyaa RV. Synthesis and Characterization of Selenium Nanoparticles Using Natural Resources and Its Applications. InExploring the Realms of Nature for Nanosynthesis. Springer, Cham. 2018; (pp. 63-79).
16. Rajeshkumar S, Ganesh L, Santhoshkumar J. Selenium Nanoparticles as Therapeutic Agents in Neurodegenerative Diseases. In Nanobiotechnology in Neurodegenerative Diseases. Springer, Cham. 2019 (pp. 209-224).
17. Preetha S, Roy A, Ganesh MK, Selvaraj J, Rajkumar D. Ethanolic Extract of Capparis decidua Fruit Ameliorates Methotrexate-Induced Hepatotoxicity by Activating Nrf2/HO-1 and PPARү Mediated Pathways. Indian J of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. 2021;55(1s):s265-s274.
18. Janani K, Preetha S, Jeevitha, and Rajeshkumar S. (2020). Green synthesis of Selenium nanoparticles using Capparis decidua and its anti-inflammatory activity. International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences, 11(4), 6211-6215. https://doi.org/10.26452/ijrps.v11i4.3298
19. Lakshme PT, Preetha S, Jeevitha M, Rajeshkumar S. Evaluation of Antioxidant and Cytotoxic Effect of Selenium Nanoparticles Synthesised Using Capparis decidua. Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International. 2020 Aug 26:60-6.
20. Monesh JD, Preetha S, Dinesh, Selenium Nanoparticles and Its Application, Annals of R.S.C.B., ISSN:1583-6258, Vol. 25, Issue 3, 2021, 5964 – 5974
21. Ali SJ, Preetha S, Jeevitha M. et al. Antifungal activity of selenium nanoparticles extracted from capparis decidua fruit against candida albicans. Evolution Med Dent Sci 2020;9(34):2452-2455, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2020/533
22. Chockalingam S, Preetha S, Jeevitha M, et al Antibacterial effects of Capparis decidua fruit mediated selenium nanoparticles. J Evolution Med Dent Sci 2020;9(40):2947-2950, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2020/646