1. Daga AS, Ingole BD, Kulkarni SS, Biyani KR. Self Emulsifying Drug Delivery System: Hitherto and Novel Approach. Research Journal Pharmacy and Technology. 5(6): June 2012; Page 736-745.
2. Akiladevi D, Hari Prakash, Biju Gb, Madumitha N Nano-novel approach: Self Nano Emulsifying Drug Delivery System (SNEDDS)- Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2020; 13(2):983-990
3. Walker R and Whittlesea C. In Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics; 5th Edn, Churchill Livingstone, Toronto 2012, pp 848-451
4. Doaa E, Formulation and In-vitro Characterization of Self Nano-emulsifying Drug Delivery System (SNEDDS) for enhanced Solubility of Candesartan Cilexetil. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2019; 12(6): 2628-2636.
5. Patel PA, Chaulang GM, Akolkotkar A, Mutha SS, Hardika SRr, Bhosale AV. Self Emulsifying Drug Delivery System: A Review. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 1(4): Oct.-Dec. 2008; Page 313-323.
6. Golan D.V, Tashjiaan A.H, Armstrong E.J, Armstrong A.W, In Principles of Pharmacology, The Pathophysiologic Basis Of Drug Therapy; 2nd Edn; 2008, pp 843-844
7. Tripathi KD, In Essentials of Medical Pharmacology; 6th Edn; Jaypee brother medical publishers LTd, 2010, pp 205-210
8. Swarbrick J, In Encyclopedia Of Pharmaceutical Technology, 3rd Edn; Informa Healthcare, New York, 2007, pp 1242
9. Salve PS. Optimization of Variables for Solid Self Emulsifying Drug Delivery System for Insoluble Drug. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 4(10): Oct. 2011; Page 1581-1587.
10. Lovelyn C, Attama AA, “Current state of nanoemulsions in drug delivery” Journal of Biomaterials and Nanobiotechnology, 2011, 2, 626-639.
11. Singh SR, Jadhav KR, Tripathi PK. Design and Characterization of Self Emulsifying Drug Delivery System of Simvastatin: A Technical Note. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2019; 12(7):3397-3404.
12. Makadia HA, Bhatt AY, Parmar RB, Paun JS, and Tank HM, “Self-nano emulsifying drug delivery system (SNEDDS): Future Aspects” Asian J. Pharm. Res. 2013, 3(1), 21-27.
13. Amrutkar C, Salunkhe1KS, Chaudhari SR, “Review on self nanoemulsifying drug delivery system” Am. J. Pharm Tech Res. 2014, 4(3), 45-61
14. Setthacheewakul S, Kedjinda W, Maneenuan D, and Wiwattanapatapee R, “Controlled release of oral tetrahydrocurcumin from a novel self-emulsifying floating drug delivery system (SEFDDS)” AAPS PharmSciTech, 2010, 12(1),152-164.
15. Wang YP, Gan Y, Zhang XX, “Novel gastroretentive sustained-release tablet of tacrolimus based on self-microemulsifying mixture: in vitro evaluation and in vivo bioavailability test” Acta Pharmacol Sin, 2011, 32, 1294–1302.
16. Mallikarjun V and babu VR, “Resent trand develop ssedds-overview” IRJP, 2011, 2, 18-22
17. Preetha P, Rao AS and Reddy PP, “Biphasic drug delivery in controlled release formulations – a review” J. Pharm. Sci. and Res. 2015, 7(1), 40-48.
18. Seema G and Singh AK, “Self nanoemulsifying drug delivery system- a novel approach for improving bioavailability”, JDDT 2014, 4(6), 33-38.
19. Florey K, Atwater. N.W., Bodin J.I., Brewer G.A., Fusari. S.A, Kho. B.T., Michaelis. A.F., Papariello. G.J., Senkowski. B.Z. In Analytical Profiles of Drug Substances, Elsevier,1978, pp 1-17
20. Sermkaew N, Wiwattanawongsa K, Ketjinda W, and Wiwattanapatapee R “Development, characterization and permeability assessment based on caco-2 monolayers of self-microemulsifying floating tablets of tetrahydrocurcumin” AAPS PharmSciTech, 2013, 14(1), 321-33
21. Nasr A, Gardouh A and Ghorab M “Novel Solid Self-Nanoemulsifying Drug Delivery System(S-SNEDDS) for Oral Delivery of Olmesartan Medoxomil: Design, Formulation, Pharmacokinetic and Bioavailability Evaluation” Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2016, 8(20), 2-29
22. Lei Y, Lu Y, Qi J, Nie S, Hu F, Pan W and Wu W “Solid self-nanoemulsifying cyclosporine A pellets prepared by fluid-bed coating: preparation, characterization and in vitro redispersibility” International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2011, 6, 795-805
23. Atef E and Belmonte A “Formulation and in vitro and in vivo characterization of a phenytoin self-emulsifying drug delivery system(SEDDS)” European Journal of Pharmaceutical Science, 2008, 35, 257-263
24. Bhattacharyya A and Bajpai M “Development and evaluation of a self-emulsifying drug delivery system of amphotericin B” Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2012,124-129
25. Puttachari S, Navanath. V. Kalyane and Sarbaniduttagupta “Design and Evaluation of Self-Microemulsifying Drug Delivery System of Acyclovir” International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2014,6(4),677-681
26. Kang J.H, Oh D.H, Oh Y.K, Yong C.S and Choi H.G “Effects of solid carriers on the crystalline properties, dissolution and bioavailability of flurbiprofen in solid self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (solid SNEDDS), European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, 2012,80, 289-297
27. Abbaspour M, Jalayer N, Makhmalzadeh BS, “Development and Evaluation of a Solid Self-Nanoemulsifying Drug Delivery System for Loratadin by Extrusion-Spheronization” Adv Pharm Bull. 2014, 4(2), 113-119
28. Jaydeep Patel, Garala Kevin, Anjali Patel1, Mihir Raval2, Navin Sheth2, “Design and development of a self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system for telmisartan for oral drug delivery” International Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation, April 2011 , 1(2), 112-118
29. Narkhede RS, Gujar KN and Gambhire VM “Design and evaluation of self‐nanoemulsifying drug delivery systems for nebivolol hydrochloride” Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics 2014, 200-209
30. Savale SK self nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (SNEDDS)” IJRPNS. 2015, 4(6), 385 - 397.
31. Dash RN, Mohammed HB, Touseef HB and Devi RC “Design, optimization and evaluation of glipizide solid self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery for enhanced solubility and dissolution” Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal 2015, 23, 528–540
32. Kumar R, Nain P, Kaur J, Saini V and Soni V, “ Formulation and evaluation of Immediate Release Tablets of allopurinol” International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Research,2016, 6(2), 238-248
33. Sharma O.P, Shah M.V, Parikh D.C and Mehta T.A “Formulation optimization of gastroretentive drug delivery system for allopurinol using experimental design” Expert Opinion, Informa healthare,2014, 1-11
34. Lee D.K and Wang D.P “ Fomulation Development of allopurinol suppositories and injectables” Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy, 1999, 25(11), 1205-1208
35. Mehmood Y “Combination of allpurinol and sustained release diclofenac sodium for treatment of gout” International Journal of Science and Research, 2014, 3(5), 46-52
36. Singh N, Parashar P, Tripathi C.B, Kanoujia J, Kaithwas G and Saraf S.A, “ Oral delivery of allopurinol niosomes in treatment of gout in animal model” Journal of Liposome Research, 2017
37. Mogha M. R, Mazumder S. C, Lira D.N and Rouf A.S.S, “Fabrication and in vitro evaluation of alllopurinol fast dissolving tablets using croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate and crospovidone as superdisintegrants” Dhaka University. J. Pharma. Sci, 2016, 73-81
38. Chen C, Lu J.M, Yao Q, “Hyperuricemia Related disease and oxidoreductase inhibitor: An Overview” Medical science monitor, 2016, 2501-2512
39. Runa F, Sarkar Md.R, Sultana R, Jahan K and Labu Z.K, “Study on dissolution improvement of allopurinol by co-grinding and fusion method using solid dispersion technique” Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Research 2(3), 2013, 1-7
40. Jagdale S. C, Musale V, Kuchekar B. S, Chabukswar A. R, “Physicochemical characterization and solubility enhancement studies of allopurinol solid dispersions”, Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences,2011,47,1-16
41. Wang, D. K., Shi, Z. H., Liu, L., Wang, X. Y., Zhang, C. X., Zhao, P., 2006. Development of self-microemulsifying drug delivery systems for oral bioavailability enhancement of alpha-Asarone in beagle dogs. PDA J. Pharm. Sci. Technol. 60, 343–349.
42. Patel, A.R., Vavia, P.R., 2007. Preparation and in vivo evaluation of SMEDDS (self- microemulsifying drug delivery system) containing fenofibrate. AAPS J. 9, 344–352.