1. Menon, Soumya, Shrudhi Devi KS, R. Santhiya, S. Rajeshkumar, and Venkat Kumar. "Selenium nanoparticles: A potent chemotherapeutic agent and an elucidation of its mechanism." Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 170 (2018): 280-292.
2. Bayford R, Rademacher T, Roitt Iand Wang S X, 2017, Emerging applications of nanotechnology for diagnosis and therapy of disease: a review, Physiological Measurement (2017), 38(8),183.
3. Fierascu R C, Fierascu I, Lungulescu E M et al. Phytosynthesis and radiation-assisted methods for obtaining metal nanoparticles, J Mater Sci (2020), 55 (5), 1915–1932.
4. Oza G, Reyes-Calderón A, Mewada A, Arriaga L G, Cabrera G B, Luna D E, Iqbal H M N, Sharon M and Sharma A, Plant-based metal and metal alloy nanoparticle synthesis: a comprehensive mechanistic approach. J Mater Sci (2020), 55(4), 1309–1330.
5. Agarwal H, Menon S, Kumar SV, Rajeshkumar S. Mechanistic study on antibacterial action of zinc oxide nanoparticles synthesized using green route, Chemico-biological interactions (2018), 286, 60-70.
6. Ahmed S, Annu, Chaudhry S A and Ikram S, A review on biogenic synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles using plant extracts and microbes: A prospect towards green chemistry, J. Photoch. Photobiol. B (2017), 166, 272–284.
7. Elavarasan N, Kokila K, Inbasekar G and Sujatha V, Evaluation of photocatalytic activity, antibacterial and cytotoxic effects of green synthesized ZnO nanoparticles by Sechium edule leaf extract, Research on Chemical Intermediates (2017),43 (5), 3361-3376.
8. Singh A, Singh N B, Afzal S, Singh T and Hussain I, Zinc oxide nanoparticles: a review of their biological synthesis, antimicrobial activity, uptake, translocation and biotransformation in plants, J Mater Sci (2018), 53(8), 185–201.
9. Agarwal H, Nakara A and Shanmugam V K, Anti-inflammatory mechanism of various metal and metal oxide nanoparticles synthesized using plant extracts: A review, Biomedicine and pharmacotherapy(2019), 109, 2561-2572.
10. Kshirsagar A D, Panchal P V, Harle U N, Nanda R K and Shaikh HM, Anti-Inflammatory and Antiarthritic Activity of Anthraquinone Derivatives in Rodents, Int J Inflam. (2014), 2014, 1–12.
11. Viscido A, Capannolo A, Latella G, Caprilli R and Frieri R, Nanotechnology in the treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases, J. Crohns Colitis (2014), 8(9), 903–918.
12. Yadav E, Singh D, Yadav P and Verma A, Ameliorative effect of biofabricated ZnO nanoparticles of Trianthema portulacastrum Linn. on dermal wounds via removal of oxidative stress and inflammation, RSC Adv. (2018),8 (38), 21621–21635.
13. Ananthalakshmi R, Xavier Rajarathinam S R and Mohamed Sadiq A, Antioxidant activity of ZnO Nanoparticles synthesized using Luffa acutangula peel extract, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology (2019),12 (4), 1569-1572.
14. Parvin M S, Das N, Jahan N, Akhter M A, Nahar L and Islam ME,Evaluation of in vitro anti-inflammatory and antibacterial potential of Crescentia cujete leaves and stem bark, BMC Res Notes (2015) 8, 412-419.
15. Pavithra T K, Smitha K P, Kulashekar K S. and Ashok Kumar B S, Evaluation of invitro Anti-Arthritic Activity of Vitex negundo against the Denaturation of Protein, International Journal of current Microbiology and applied science (2015),4(9), 87-90.
16. Ashraf R, Riaz S, Nazirkayani Z and Naseem S, Effect of Calcination on Properties of ZnO Nanoparticles, Materials today : Proceedings (2015),2 (10), 5468-5472.
17. Gandhidasan R, Thamaraichelvan A and Baburaj S, Anti inflammatory action of Lannea coromandelica by HRBC membrane stabilization. Fitoterapia (1991), 62(1), 8 1- 83.
18. Shenoy S, Shwetha K, Prabhu K, Maradi R, Bairy K L and Shanbhag T, Evaluation of anti-inflammatory activity of Tephrosia purpurea in rats, Asian Pac J Trop Med (2010), 3(3), 193-195.
19. Bepari M, Pradhan A, Maity P and Choudhury S M, In Vitro And In Vivo Anti-Inflammatory Potential Of Silver Nanoparticles Synthesized From Anacardium occidentale leaf extract, World Journal Of Pharmacy And Pharmaceutical Sciences (2018),7(2), 1297-1309.
20. Sree Kumari C, Yasmin N, Raffiq Hussain M and Babuselvam M, Invitro Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Arthritic Property Of Rhizopora mucronata Leaves, International Journal of Pharma Sciences and Research (2015),6 (3),482-485.
21. Kalpana V N, Patra R R and Rajeswari V D, Green synthesis of zinc oxide nanoparticles using fresh stem of Cissus quadrangularis extract and its various in vitro studies, Asian Journal of Chemistry (2017),29(6),1323-1327.
22. Abhinaya S R And Padmini R, Biofabrication Of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Using Pterocarpus Marsupium And Its Biomedical Applications, Asian J Pharm Clin Res (2019), 12(1), 245-249.