The conductivity measurement for 3, 5-dinitro salicylic acid and ethanol – water mixed media containing various percentage of ethanol at room temperature are reported. There is an increase in conductivity with increasing the concentration of electrolyte was observed in the result. The final data used to study the nature of interaction between ion-solvent interactions and solvent- solvent in the system exists.
Cite this article:
Sudha. R, Nithya. G. Conductometric Studies On 3, 5-Dinitro Salicylic Acid in Ethanol Water Mixed Solvent Media. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 14(4):1989-2. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2021.00352
Sudha. R, Nithya. G. Conductometric Studies On 3, 5-Dinitro Salicylic Acid in Ethanol Water Mixed Solvent Media. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 14(4):1989-2. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2021.00352 Available on: https://rjptonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-14-4-28
1. V. Radhika, P. Manikyamb, Conductance and solvation behaviour of benzimidazolium dichloromate in Dimethyl sulphoxide – Water mixture. Indian J. Chem. 47 (2) (2008) 18-20.
2. J. Ishwara Bhat, T.N. Sree Latha, Effect of Ethanol on the solvation behaviour of BI3 in acetonitrile, methanol and DMF as a function of temperature, J. Mol. Liq, 116 (3) (2005) 175-180.
3. Dip Singh Gill, H. Anand, A. Kumari, J.K. Puri, Study on the Comparative solvation behaviour of Na+ and Cu+ cations in acetonitrile N, N dimethyl formamide mixtures at 298, Natur forsch 59 (9) (2004) 615-620.
4. Ajaya Bhattarai, Deepak Sapkota, Netra, P. Subedi, Manoj Khanal, P. Tulsi Niraula, Conductance of Sodium Nitrate in Methanol Water Mixtures at different temperatures, Nepal Journal of Science and Technology, 12 (2011) 187-192.
5. S.M. Moazzem Hossen, Md. Shahidul Silam, Mir Monir Hossain, Mahammed Enamul Hoque, Gazi Akteruzzaman, Spectrophotometric Method for determination of dissociation constant of weak acid like 2, 4- Dinitrophenol in 1-Propanol-water mixtures at 24.5±0.5ºC, Der pharma Chemica, 4(4) (2012) 1375-1384.
6. P. Deepali, M. L. Gulwade Narwade, K N, Wadodkar, Ultrasonic behavior in study of molecular interactions of substituted azole in N, N-dimethyl formamide at different temperatures and concentrations, Indian J Chem, 43(A) 2012.
7. G. Arul, L. Palaniappan, Molecular interaction studies in the ternary mixture of cyclohexane + toluene + 2 – propano, Indian J Pure Appl Phys, 39 (2001) 561 – 564.
8. A. Ali, S Abida, S. Hyder, A.K. Nain, Ultrasonic study and molecular interactions in binary liquid mixture, Indian J. Phys. 76B (5) (2002) 661–667.
9. A. Ali, A.K. Nain, M. Kamil, Studies on molecular interactions in binary liquid mixtures by viscosity and ultrasonic velocity measurements at 303.15 K, Thermochim. Acta, 274 (1996) 209.
10. A. Ali, A.K. Nain, Ultrasonic study of molecular interactions in N, N-dimethylacetmide + ethanol binary mixtures at various temperature, Acoust. Lett. 19 (1996) 181.
11. A. Ali, A.K. Nain, Ultrasonic measurements in ethylacetate and n-butanol, Ind. J. Pure Appl. Phys, 35 (1997) 729.
12. A. Ali, S. Hyder, A.K. Nain, Ultrasonic study of molecular interaction in binary liquid mixtures at 30oC, Acoust. Lett., 21 (1998) 77.
13. A. Ali, S. Hyder, A.K. Nain, Ultrasonic study of molecular interactions in binary mixtures of aprotic and invert solvents, J. Mol. Liq. 79 (1999) 89.
14. R.J. Fort, W.R. Moore, Adiabatic copressibilities of binary liquid mixtures, Trans Faraday Sco. 61 (1965) 2105.