1. Sudarsanam S. and Mooniyandi M.: Potency of Kara Sooda Sathu Parpam, A Herbo Mineral Siddha Drug in the Management of Kalladaippu Noi (Urolithiasis): A Drug Review, Int. J. Res. Ayur. Pharm., 2014, 5(3) 372-379.
2. Sushrutha. Sushruthasamhitha, Uttarathantra, chapter 59, Sloka 2, Krishnada Academy, Varanasi, India, 1980
3. Govindadasa. Bhaishajyaratnavali, Mootrakrichraprakarana, Sloka 2, 7th ed., Kaviraj Ambikadatta Shastri, Chaukhambha Orientalia, Varanasi, India, 1983
4. Shubhashree M.N., Doddamani S.H., Giri S.K., Triveni D.P., Sulochana Bhat. Ayurvedic Management of Paediatric Urolithiasis (Mutrashmari): A Case Report. International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy 2017; P. 3-5
5. Baghel D. S., Chopra S., Bhatia A., Tamilvanan S. Amalgamation of Ayurvedic Concept with Modern Medical Practice to Manage Kidney Stone Disease (Urolithiasis): An Abbreviated Review. Indian Drugs 55 (11) November 2018. Pg. 7-18
6. Narayana swami V and Ali VS. Pashanabheda. J. Res. Indian. Med. 1967; 1: 24.
7. Bahl and Seshadri Advances in research in “Indian Medicine”, “Pashanbedi” drugs for urinary calculus, Udupa, K.N. (Eds), 1970: 77-98.
8. Barry H, Antioxidant effects: A basis for drug selection. Drugs, 1991; 42: 569-605.
9. Rahul Deo Yadav, Shashi Alok, S. K. Jain, Amita Verma, A. Mahor, J. P. Bharti and M. Jaiswal. Herbal Plants Used in the Treatment of Urolithiasis: A Review. IJPSR.0975-8232.2(6).1412-20]
10. Diet for Kidney Stone Prevention, National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearing House, National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases 2003; P.13-64.
11. D.R smith, editor of General Urology, Urinary stones, chapter 15, California: LANGE medical publications, 8th edition; p 200-216
12. Yadav, Rahul Deo, S. K. Jain, Shashi Alok, Alok Mahor, Jay Prakash Bharti, and Manoj Jaiswal. Herbal plants used in the treatment of urolithiasis: a review. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research 2, no. 6, 2011
13. Tripathi R.D., Astanga Samgraha, Su. Sth. 178/103, Chaukhamba Sanskrit Pratisthan, Delhi; 2003.P.178
14. Pandit Sarangadhara, Sarangadhara Samhita, Md. Kh. 2/3, Commentary by Dr. Brahmanand Tripathi, Chaukhamba Surbharti Prakshana, Varanasi; 2010.P.133-134
15. Jha C., Yogtarangini, 76/10, Commentary by Shri. Datt Ram Mathur, Chaukhamba Vidyabhavan, Varanasi; 2003.P.76
16. Shree Vaidya Ram Narayan Sharma: Ayurveda Sar Samghara, Reprint 11th edition, Baidyanatha Ayurved Bhavan 2011;707
17. Sharma PV, Dravyaguna vigyana, Vol-II, Chaukhambha bhartiya academy, Varanasi; 2012.P.349
18. Kokate C K, Pharmacognosy volume-I and II, Forty-seven edition, Nirali prakashan.
19. Gupta A.K., Tandan N., Sharma M: Quality Standard of Indian Medicinal Plants, Vol. I, II, IV, VII, VIII. Indian Council of Medicinal Research. 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010.
20. Anonymous. The Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India, Part I, Vol 1-Vol 7, Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Department of AYUSH, Delhi.
21. Anonymous. Protocol for testing Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani medicines, Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Department of AYUSH, PLIM, Ghaziabad 2006
22. Gennaro A.R., Remington: The Science & Practice of Pharmacy volume Lippin cott Williams and Wilkins, International Student edition 2001; P.359
23. Banker GS, Anderson NR, Lachman L, Lieberman HA, Kanig JL. The theory and practice of industrial pharmacy. 3rd ed; Varghese publishing house, 2003; 314-324
24. Tiwari AK, Dwivedi N, Tripathi Manoj Kumar, Tripathi SP, Standardization and Quality Control of Darvyadi pravahi kvatha- An Ayurvedic Formulation, Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge; 2016,15:(4), 654-658
25. Raymond C. Rowe H. Kibbe. Handbook of pharmaceutical excipients science and practice, Royal pharmaceutical society of Great Britain: London. 4th edition; 2003:554- 559.
26. Krishnakanth B, Leena KB, Kumar K, Quality Control Tests for Tablets, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Concepts; 2010.P.6
27. ICH Harmonised Tripatite Guideline, Stability Testing of New Drug Substances and Products Q1A (R2), Current step 4 version; 6 February 2003
28. Carstensen et al, Stability Testing of Pharmaceutical Products, Journal of Applied Pharmaceutics; 2012.P.129-138
29. Ahmed, Salman, Muhammad Mohtasheemul Hasan, and Zafar Alam Mahmood. "In vitro urolithiasis models: An evaluation of prophylactic management against kidney stones. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 5, no. 3, 2016
30. Burns JR, Finlayson B. A proposal for standard reference artificial urine in in vitro urolithiasis experiments. J Urol 1980; 18:167-9.