S. Janarthanan, M. Thangatamilan, S. J. Suji Prasad
S. Janarthanan*, M. Thangatamilan, S. J. Suji Prasad
Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Erode, Tamilnadu, India.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 3,
Year - 2021
This paper deals with the measurement of physiological parameters such as weight, height, pulse rate and temperature of a human being. The accurate measurements of the mentioned parameters have been achieved within one minute. The appropriate sensors for measuring the biomedical parameters are utilized. The system is used for monitoring human health and it also determines the obesity conditions of the person from the lookup table. These data are displayed and analyzed through Arduino UNO. One person can monitor their health through the developed system, even without visiting the doctor.
Cite this article:
S. Janarthanan, M. Thangatamilan, S. J. Suji Prasad. Federated Health Monitoring System. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2021; 14(3):1438-1440. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2021.00256.0
S. Janarthanan, M. Thangatamilan, S. J. Suji Prasad. Federated Health Monitoring System. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2021; 14(3):1438-1440. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2021.00256.0 Available on: https://rjptonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-14-3-44
1. Abawajy JH and Hassan MM. Federated internet of things and cloud computing pervasive patient health monitoring system. IEEE Communications Magazine. 2017; 55(1): 48-53.
2. Sivasankari P, Anbarasan M, and Moses M. Arduino based human health care monitoring and control system. IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. 2016; 11(3): 9-18.
3. Shahriyar R, Bari MF, Kundu G, Ahamed SI, Akbar MM. Intelligent Mobile Health Monitoring System (IMHMS). Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering. 2010; 27.
4. Fezari M, Rasras R, and Ibrahiem MM El Emary. Ambulatory health monitoring system using wireless sensors node. Procedia Computer Science. 2015; 65: 86-94.
5. Premkumar K, Padmapriya S, Priyadharshani R, and Priyanka Kapaganti. A Survey on Healthcare Monitoring system using Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN). International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 2018; 118(14): 485-492.
6. Yan S, Ma H, Li P, Song G and Wu J. Development and application of a structural health monitoring system based on wireless smart aggregates. Sensors. 2017; 17(7): 1641.
7. Kumar R and Rajasekaran MP. An IoT based patient monitoring system using raspberry Pi. International Conference on Computing Technologies and Intelligent Data Engineering (ICCTIDE'16). 2016; 1-4.
8. Mahmud MS, Wang H, Esfar-E-Alam AM and Fang H. A Wireless Health Monitoring System Using Mobile Phone Accessories. IEEE Internet of Things Journal. 2017; 4(6): 2009-2018.
9. Nedungadi P, Jayakumar A and Raman R. Personalized health monitoring system for managing well-being in rural areas. Journal of Medical Systems. 2018; 42(1): 22.