Nimisha Patel, Ajit K. Gangawane
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Nimisha Patel1, Ajit K. Gangawane2
1Assistant Professor, Parul Institute of Applied Sciences and Research (PIASR), Parul University, P.O. Ghuma, Bopal-Ghuma Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380058.
2Deputy Registrar, Parul University, Limda, Waghodia, Vadodara, Gujarat-391769.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 12,
Year - 2021
Fermentation technology plays a very important role in the field of Biotechnology. Production of various enzymes, antibiotics, single cell proteins, various food products, etc is carried out in a vessel called as the bioreactor which is the seed of fermentation technology. The project includes study of Pectinase production using submerged fermentation and various parameters like different substrate, different strains and fermentation time to obtain the maximum yield of Pectinase. To achieve this various research is being conducted. Bacillus subtilis species was being used in this work for the production of Pectinase.
Cite this article:
Nimisha Patel, Ajit K. Gangawane. Development and Validation of fermentation conditions for Pectinase production in submerged fermentation conditions. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 14(12):6665-8. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2021.01151
Nimisha Patel, Ajit K. Gangawane. Development and Validation of fermentation conditions for Pectinase production in submerged fermentation conditions. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 14(12):6665-8. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2021.01151 Available on: https://rjptonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-14-12-81
1. Kavuthodi B, Sebastian D. Review on bacterial production of alkaline pectinase with special emphasis on Bacillus species. Bioscience Biotechnology Research Communications. 2018 Jan 1;11(1):18-30.
2. Alkorta I, Garbisu C, Llama MJ, Serra JL. Industrial applications of pectic enzymes: a review. Process Biochemistry. 1998 Jan 1;33(1):21-8.
3. Khairnar Y, Krishna VK, Boraste A, Gupta N, Trivedi S, Patil P, Gupta G, Gupta M, Jhadav A, Mujapara A, Joshi B. Study of pectinase production in submerged fermentation using different strains of Aspergillus niger. International Journal of Microbiology Research. 2009 Jan 1;1(2):13.
4. Kumar GP, Suneetha V. Microbial pectinase as potential tool for specific and controlled drug delivery system. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2017;10(6):1877-80.
5. Anup K, Mohan K, Suraj S, Sandip F, Bhushan F, Prashant W. Antimicrobial Activity of Some Important Medicinal Plants of India against Some Plant and Human Pathogens. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2010;3(3):924-6.
6. Devi GK, Alamu A. Production of biopolymer levan by Bacillus subtilis using non-ionic surfactants. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2013;3(4):149-54.
7. Angayarkanni T, Subash A, Tamilselvi V, Kamalakannan A. Antimicrobial Compounds Production by Pseudomonas fluorescens and Bacillus subtilis. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2012;5(1):61-4.
8. Rajan N, Baskar L, Sajeeth CI, Haribabu Y, Unnikrishnan G. Biologically Active Lawsones: Synthesis, Characterization and Antimicrobial Activity of Some Naphthoquinone Derivatives. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2014;7(3):281-4.
9. Shaik MR, Pavani A, Rao V, Gupta VR. Biological Synthesis and Characterization of Silver Nanoparticles by Bacillus subtilis. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2017;10(7):2367-74.
10. Namasivayam S, Kumar SN, Chandra MS, Gayathri V. Biocompatible formulation of Probiotic bacteria Bacillus subtilis with agriculture based Products for the effective acid Tolerance Properties and Synergistic activity with Antibiotics. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2018;11(1):73-8.
11. Priya SL, Prema KK. Screening and Isolation of Fibrinolytic Enzymes from Bacteria using Agrowaste for Thrombolytic Treatment. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2019;12(4):1963-6.
12. Murugaiah K, Kesavan R, Dhanaraj TS. Optimization of amylase production from Bacillus subtilis and Pseudomonas aeruginosa using sugarcane bagasses by submerged fermentation. Research Journal of Science and Technology. 2012 Apr 28;4(2):86-9.
13. Niranjan J, Basha F, Suganya G, Kumar MA, Seenuvasan M, Selvanaveen S. Statistical Optimization of Alkaline Levan Production using Bacillus subtilis. Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2013;4(4):169-73.