Himanshu Bhardwaj, Gyanendra Kumar Sharma, Nitin Mittal, Harsh Bhardwaj
Himanshu Bhardwaj1*, Gyanendra Kumar Sharma1, Nitin Mittal2, Harsh Bhardwaj3
1Rajiv Academy for Pharmacy, Mathura, 281001.
2SGT College of pharmacy, SGT University, Gurugram Harayana-112505.
3Anand College of Pharmacy, Agra-282007.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 11,
Year - 2021
The indole skeleton is one of the most appealing structures with a wide scope of natural and pharmacological exercises, for example, antibacterial, antifungal, anticancer. A progression of new N-Substituted benzyidene 2- (1H-indol-2-yl)benzenamine subordinates (3a-3k) were combined by the response of 2-(o-aminophenyl)indole and fragrant aldehyde within the sight of ethanol with scarcely any drops of acidic corrosive. The response blend was observed by TLC and recrystallized from wanted dissolvable. The structures of these mixes have been affirmed by FTIR, 1HNMR, mass ghastly information, natural investigation. All the combined mixes were assessed for antibacterial, antifungal and anticancer activity.the results uncovered that 3g, 3h and 3k display progressively powerful movement against on the two microbes and parasitic species and compound 3h indicated promising inhibitory action against DLA cells which is cancer-causing.
Cite this article:
Himanshu Bhardwaj, Gyanendra Kumar Sharma, Nitin Mittal, Harsh Bhardwaj. Synthesis and biological evaluation of some newer Indole Derivatives. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 14(11):6066-2. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2021.01054
Himanshu Bhardwaj, Gyanendra Kumar Sharma, Nitin Mittal, Harsh Bhardwaj. Synthesis and biological evaluation of some newer Indole Derivatives. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 14(11):6066-2. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2021.01054 Available on: https://rjptonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-14-11-79
1. Das, P.K., Sahu, R., Behera, P.K. and Garnaik, B.K. A manifold implication of indole and its derivatives: A brief Review. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2017; 10(3): pp.923-936.
2. Kundavaram, R., Devi, M.G., Kumar, B.S., Archana, T., Manoja, M.G. and Kumar, J.N.S. Synthesis and Biological Screening of some Novel 3-Subsituted Indole Derivatives. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2020; 13(12): pp.5787-5792.
3. Bariyar alok ,and goyal sudha, Organic Chemistry 3rd ,Krishna Prakashan Media Pvt. Ltd. 2019; page no. 117
4. Sasikumar, K., Tharabai, R., Devi, S.S. and Sathali, A. Synthesis and Characterization of 1-Substituted Isatin Derivatives by Mannich Reaction. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2014; 7(12): pp.1429-1432.
5. Raju1a, G.N., Sai1a, K.B., Naveen2b, K.T. and Nadendla1a, R.R. Synthesis, Characterization and Anticonvulsant Activity of Novel Benzyl-6-Chloro Indole Carboxylate Derivatives. J. Basic Appl. Res. 2016; 2: pp.437-441.
6. Daharwal, S.J. and Swarnakar, Y. Synthesis and Characterization of Indolyl-pyrazoline and their Evaluation of anti-inflammatory Activity. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2017; 10(3): pp.677-682.
7. Devshetwar, N.S., Nargund, L.V.G., Havannavar, N.T. and Nargund, S.L. Synthesis of Substituted Fluoroindole as an Anti-Bacterial Agent. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2012; 5(10):
8. Sych, I.V., Drapak, I.V., Suleiman, M.M., Rakhimova, M.V., Kobzar, N.P., Sych, I.A. and Perekhoda, L.O. Search for Biologically Active Substances with Antimicrobial and Antifungal Action in the series of 2.5-disubstituted 1, 3, 4-tiadiazoles. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2019; 12(6): pp.2871-2876.
9. Kalkotwar, R.S. and Saudagar, R.B. Design, Synthesis and anti microbial, anti-inflammatory, Antitubercular activities of some 2, 4, 5-trisubstituted imidazole derivatives. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2013; 3(4): pp.159-165.
10. Ramachandran, S., Vimeshya, N., Yokeshwaran, K., Cheriyan, B.V. and Aanandhi, M.V. Molecular Docking Studies as Antidepressant Agents, Synthetic Techniques, Antimicrobial Screening of Azetidine-2-One Derivatives-A Review. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2020; 13(11): pp.5524-5528.
11. Radhika, C., Akena, V., Rao, J.V. and Sarangapani, M. Synthesis and Cytotoxic Activity of New Indole Derivatives. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2010; 3(4): pp.965-968.
12. Karthik, K., Priyanka, K.B., Manasa, C. and Sammaiah, G. Synthesis and Evaluation of new Bis-isatin derivatives for cytotoxic activity. 2014
13. Rajput, S., Sisodia, D., Badwaik, H., Thakur, D. and Nagori, K. Synthesis, Characterization and Antimicrobial Activity of a 5 (4-(4-Substituted) Aminobenzylidine) Thiazolidine-2, 4-Dione Derivatives. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2011; 4(1): pp.40-43.
14. Wang, J., Zheng, Y., Efferth, T., Wang, R., Shen, Y. and Hao, X. Indole and carbazole alkaloids from Glycosmis montana with weak anti-HIV and cytotoxic activities. Phytochemistry. 2005; 66(6): pp.697-701.