Maruthi R, Chandan R.S, Barath M, G Naveen Datta, Merryl D’silva, Kajal Kumari M, Farhan Ahmad, Geetha R
Maruthi R1, Chandan R.S*, Barath M1, Mr. G Naveen Datta2, Ms. Merryl D’silva2, Ms. Kajal Kumari M3, Mr. Farhan Ahmad6, Ms. Geetha R7
1Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysuru, JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research, Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara, Mysuru- Karnataka, India 570015.
2Department of Pharmaceutics, JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysuru, JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research, Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara, Mysuru- Karnataka, India 570015.
3Department of Pharmacy Practise, JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysuru, JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research, Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara, Mysuru- Karnataka, India 570015.
Volume - 13,
Issue - 9,
Year - 2020
To estimate Teneligliptin by Ultra-Fast Liquid Chromatographic (RP-UFLC), a fast, reliable, and cost-effective UFLC method was developed. The approximate flowing rate was 1.0 mL/minfor the Phenomenex Kinetex column C18 (250mmx 4.6mm. 5 Micron) with MeOH and ACN (60:40 v/v) as a portable stream. A PDA detector at 246 nm was used to track the eluent. Teneligliptin elutes at 4.938 minutes of the processing period. The proposed method has a linearity of 10 to 50µg/ml concentration range; the calibration diagram is continuous and 0.9942 percent for the correlations variable (r2). For the suggested procedure, both LOD and LOQ are measured as 0.097 and 1.023µg/mL, respectively. In the pharmaceutical product, the drug has been under the states of stress conditions acidic, alkaline, degradation, Ultraviolet, and heat stress. The degradation product from the Teneligliptin was well solved, and thus the stability of this method was demonstrated. The process was tested in compliance with ICH criteria of device suitability, linearity, reliability, consistency, and robustness.
Cite this article:
Maruthi R, Chandan R.S, Barath M, G Naveen Datta, Merryl D’silva, Kajal Kumari M, Farhan Ahmad, Geetha R. Analytical Method development and Validation of Teneligliptin by RP-UFLC. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2020; 13(9):4035-4040. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2020.00713.1
1. Luhar SV, Pandya KR, Jani GK, Sachin B, Narkhed S. Simultaneous estimation of teneligliptin hydrobromide hydrate and its degradation product by RPHPLC method. J Pharm Sci Bioscientific Res. 2016; 6:254-61.
2. Skoog D. West and Holler. Fundamentals of analytical chemistry. 7th Edn. Saunders College Publishers. Philadelphia. 1996.
3. Patil MD, Bapna M, Shah P, and Khoja SS: Development and Validation of Analytical Method for Simultaneous Estimation of Metformin Hydrochloride and Teneligliptin Hydrobromide Hydrate in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form. J Pharm Sci Bioscientific Res. 2017; 7(2):200-108.
4. Patel KB, Joshi HV, Shah UA, Patel JK: Development and Validation of Analytical Method for Simultaneous Estimation of Teneligliptin Hydrobromide Hydrate and Metformin Hydrochloride in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form. Pharma Science Monitor. 2017 Oct 1; 8(4).
6. Shaikh AR, Ahmed BA, Ibrahim M: A Validated Stability Indicating Rp–HPLC Method for Simultaneous Estimation of Metformin and Teneligliptin in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Dosage Form.
7. Sunitha PG, Karthikeyan R, Ranjith Kumar B, Muniyappan S: Quantitative Estimation of Teneligliptin By Validated Colorimetric and FTIR Spectroscopic Methods.
8. Patil D, Ahmad S, Shastry VM, Mujawar T, Thakare L: Analytical method development and validation for the simultaneous estimation of Metformin and Teneligliptin by RP-HPLC in bulk and tablet dosage forms. Journal of Pharmacy Research Vol. 2017 Jun; 11(6):676-81.
9. Chitlange SS, Rawat DG, Gandhi SP: Estimation of Anti Diabetic Teneligliptin in Bulk and Formulation by Densitometric and Spectrophotometric Method. Analytical Chemistry Letters. 2017 Jul 4; 7(4):556-66.
10. Kumar TG, Vidyadhara S, Narkhede NA, Silpa YS, and Lakshmi MR: Method development, validation, and stability studies of teneligliptin by RP-HPLC and identification of degradation products by UPLC tandem mass spectroscopy. Journal of Analytical Science and Technology. 2016 Dec 1; 7(1):27.
11. Yadav N, Goyal A: Method development and validation of Teneligliptin in pharmaceutical dosage form by UV spectrophotometric methods. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Analysis. 2017; 4(3):54-8.
12. Sen AK, Hinsu DN, Sen DB, Zanwar AS, Maheshwari RA: Analytical method development and validation for simultaneous estimation of Teneligliptin hydrobromide hydrate and Metformin hydrochloride from its pharmaceutical dosage form by three different UV spectrophotometric methods.
13. Chromatographic (HPTLC) method for estimation of teneligliptin hydrobromide in pharmaceutical preparation. Der Pharmacia Lettre. 2016; 8(8):291-301.