1. Albaidhani SF, Hussein AA. Preparation and evaluation of solid supersaturable self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system of candesartan cilexetil. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 2019 Mar 1;11(3):859-68.
2. Taha E, Ghorab D, Zaghloul AA. Bioavailability assessment of vitamin A self-nanoemulsified drug delivery systems in rats: a comparative study. Medical Principles and Practice. 2007;16(5):355-9.
3. Taupitz T, Dressman JB, Buchanan CM, Klein S. Cyclodextrin-water soluble polymer ternary complexes enhance the solubility and dissolution behaviour of poorly soluble drugs. Case example: itraconazole. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. 2013 Apr 1;83(3):378-87.
4. Zu Y, Wu W, Zhao X, Li Y, Wang W, Zhong C, Zhang Y, Zhao X. Enhancement of solubility, antioxidant ability and bioavailability of taxifolin nanoparticles by liquid antisolvent precipitation technique. International journal of pharmaceutics. 2014 Aug 25;471(1-2):366-76.
5. Rashid R, Kim DW, Abid Mehmood Yousaf OM, ud Din F, Park JH, Yong CS, Oh YK, Youn YS, Kim JO, Choi HG. Comparative study on solid self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery and solid dispersion system for enhanced solubility and bioavailability of ezetimibe. International journal of nanomedicine. 2015;10:6147.
6. R Dabhi M, D Limbani M, R Sheth N. Preparation and in vivo evaluation of self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (SNEDDS) containing ezetimibe. Current Nanoscience. 2011 Aug 1;7(4):616-27.
7. Kim KS, Yang ES, Kim DS, Kim DW, Yoo HH, Yong CS, Youn YS, Oh KT, Jee JP, Kim JO, Jin SG. A novel solid self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (S-SNEDDS) for improved stability and oral bioavailability of an oily drug, 1-palmitoyl-2-linoleoyl-3-acetyl-rac-glycerol. Drug delivery. 2017 Jan 1;24(1):1018-25.
8. Dash RN, Mohammed H, Humaira T. Design, optimization, and evaluation of ezetimibe solid supersaturatable self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery for enhanced solubility and dissolution. Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation. 2016 Apr 1;46(2):153-68.
9. Dash RN, Mohammed H, Humaira T, Reddy AV. Solid supersaturatable self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery systems for improved dissolution, absorption and pharmacodynamic effects of glipizide. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology. 2015 Aug 1;28:28-36.
10. Dash RN, Mohammed H, Humaira T, Ramesh D. Design, optimization and evaluation of glipizide solid self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery for enhanced solubility and dissolution. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal. 2015 Oct 1;23(5):528-40.
11. Reddy MS, Rambabu B, Vijetha KA. Development and evaluation of solid self nano emulsifying drug delivery system of poorly soluble olmesartan medoxomil by using adsorption on to solid carrier technique. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences And Research. 2018 Aug 1;9(8):3398-407.
12. Shah NH, Carvajal MT, Patel CI, Infeld MH, Malick AW. Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems (SEDDS) with polyglycolyzed glycerides for improving in vitro dissolution and oral absorption of lipophilic drugs. International journal of pharmaceutics. 1994 May 16;106(1):15-23.
13. Belhadj Z, Zhang S, Zhang W, Wang J. Formulation development and bioavailability evaluation of a self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (SNEDDS) of atorvastatin calcium. Int J Pharm. 2013;1:1103-3.
14. Salem HF, Kharshoum RM, Halawa AK, Naguib DM. Preparation and optimization of tablets containing a self-nano-emulsifying drug delivery system loaded with rosuvastatin. Journal of liposome research. 2018 Apr 3;28(2):149-60.
15. Parmar N, Singla N, Amin S, Kohli K. Study of cosurfactant effect on nanoemulsifying area and development of lercanidipine loaded (SNEDDS) self nanoemulsifying drug delivery system. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. 2011 Sep 1;86(2):327-38.
16. Ali HH, Hussein AA. Oral solid self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery systems of candesartan citexetil: formulation, characterization and in vitro drug release studies. AAPS Open. 2017 Dec;3(1):6.
17. Monika, Garg R, Sardana S. Bioavailability enhancement of Resveratrol using self nanoemulsifying drug delivery system developed applying central composite design. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 2018 Aug 1;9(8):3334-46.
18. Basalious EB, Shawky N, Badr-Eldin SM. SNEDDS containing bioenhancers for improvement of dissolution and oral absorption of lacidipine. I: development and optimization. International journal of pharmaceutics. 2010 May 31;391(1-2):203-11.
19. Raghuveer P, Vanithakamal J, Madhuri D, Rani AP. Design development and evaluation of self nanoemulsifying drug delivery system of simvastatin. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2018 Mar 1;11(3):1185-92.
20. Inugala S, Eedara BB, Sunkavalli S, Dhurke R, Kandadi P, Jukanti R, Bandari S. Solid self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (S-SNEDDS) of darunavir for improved dissolution and oral bioavailability: in vitro and in vivo evaluation. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2015 Jul 10;74:1-0.
21. Caliph SM, Charman WN, Porter CJ. Effect of short‐, medium‐, and long‐chain fatty acid‐based vehicles on the absolute oral bioavailability and intestinal lymphatic transport of halofantrine and assessment of mass balance in lymph‐cannulated and non‐cannulated rats. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2000 Aug;89(8):1073-84.
22. Elsegaie D, Teaima M, Tadrous MI, Louis D. Formulation and In-vitro Characterization of Self Nano-emulsifying Drug Delivery System (SNEDDS) for enhanced Solubility of Candesartan Cilexetil. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2019;12(6):2628-36.
23. Reddy MS, Sowjanya N. Formulation and in-vitro characterization of solid self nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (s-SNEDDS) of simvastatin. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 2015;7(1):40.
24. Kaur G, Chandel P, Harikumar SL. Formulation development of self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (SNEDDS) OF celecoxib for improvement of oral bioavailability. Pharmacophore. 2013 Jul 1;4(4):120-33.
25. Yahaya ZS, Oyi AR, Allagh TS, Abdulsamad A. Development and Characterization of Self-Nano Emulsifying Drug Delivery System of Ibuprofen. Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International. 2018 Jul 24:1-3.
26. Babu AM, Rao BP, Sambasivarao KR, Sudhakar P. Development and characterization of novel self-nanoemulsion drug delivery system of low solubility drug “Fenofibrate” for improved oral bioavailability.
27. Amrutkar C, Salunkhe K, Chaudhari S. Study on self nano emulsifying drug delivery system of poorly water soluble drug rosuvastatin calcium. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2014 May 2;3(4):2137-51.
28. Mohsin K, Rayan Alamri AA, Raish M, Alanazi FK, Hussain MD. Development of self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery systems for the enhancement of solubility and oral bioavailability of fenofibrate, a poorly water-soluble drug. International journal of nanomedicine. 2016;11:2829.
29. Obitte NC, Rohan LC, Adeyeye CM, Esimone CO. Optimized artemether-loaded anhydrous emulsion. British Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2014 Jan 1;4(1):37.
30. Abo Enin HA, Abdel-Bar HM. Solid super saturated self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (sat-SNEDDS) as a promising alternative to conventional SNEDDS for improvement rosuvastatin calcium oral bioavailability. Expert opinion on drug delivery. 2016 Nov 1;13(11):1513-21.
31. Bandyopadhyay S, Katare OP, Singh B. Development of optimized supersaturable self-nanoemulsifying systems of ezetimibe: effect of polymers and efflux transporters. Expert opinion on drug delivery. 2014 Apr 1;11(4):479-92.
32. Chen ZQ, Liu Y, Zhao JH, Wang L, Feng NP. Improved oral bioavailability of poorly water-soluble indirubin by a supersaturatable self-microemulsifying drug delivery system. International journal of nanomedicine. 2012;7:1115.
33. Gao P, Akrami A, Alvarez F, Hu J, Li L, Ma C, Surapaneni S. Characterization and optimization of AMG 517 supersaturatable self‐emulsifying drug delivery system (S‐SEDDS) for improved oral absorption. Journal of Pharmaceutical sciences. 2009 Feb;98(2):516-28.
34. Frank KJ, Rosenblatt KM, Westedt U, Hölig P, Rosenberg J, Mägerlein M, Fricker G, Brandl M. Amorphous solid dispersion enhances permeation of poorly soluble ABT-102: true supersaturation vs. apparent solubility enhancement. International journal of pharmaceutics. 2012 Nov 1;437(1-2):288-93.
35. Ouellet D, Grossmann KF, Limentani G, Nebot N, Lan K, Knowles L, Gordon MS, Sharma S, Infante JR, Lorusso PM, Pande G. Effects of particle size, food, and capsule shell composition on the oral bioavailability of dabrafenib, a BRAF inhibitor, in patients with BRAF mutation‐positive tumors. Journal of pharmaceutical sciences. 2013 Sep;102(9):3100-9.
36. Berlin M, Ruff A, Kesisoglou F, Xu W, Wang MH, Dressman JB. Advances and challenges in PBPK modeling–analysis of factors contributing to the oral absorption of atazanavir, a poorly soluble weak base. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. 2015 Jun 1;93:267-80.
37. Bevernage J, Hens B, Brouwers J, Tack J, Annaert P, Augustijns P. Supersaturation in human gastric fluids. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. 2012 May 1;81(1):184-9.
38. Guzmán HR, Tawa M, Zhang Z, Ratanabanangkoon P, Shaw P, Gardner CR, Chen H, Moreau JP, Almarsson Ö, Remenar JF. Combined use of crystalline salt forms and precipitation inhibitors to improve oral absorption of celecoxib from solid oral formulations. Journal of pharmaceutical sciences. 2007 Oct;96(10):2686-702.
39. Chavan RB, Modi SR, Bansal AK. Role of solid carriers in pharmaceutical performance of solid supersaturable SEDDS of celecoxib. International journal of pharmaceutics. 2015 Nov 10;495(1):374-84.
40. Lee DH, Yeom DW, Song YS, Cho HR, Choi YS, Kang MJ, Choi YW. Improved oral absorption of dutasteride via Soluplus®-based supersaturable self-emulsifying drug delivery system (S-SEDDS). International journal of pharmaceutics. 2015 Jan 15;478(1):341-7.
41. Seo YG, Kim DW, Yousaf AM, Park JH, Chang PS, Baek HH, Lim SJ, Kim JO, Yong CS, Choi HG. Solid self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (SNEDDS) for enhanced oral bioavailability of poorly water-soluble tacrolimus: physicochemical characterisation and pharmacokinetics. Journal of microencapsulation. 2015 Jul 4;32(5):503-10.
42. Tung NT, Tran CS, Nguyen HA, Nguyen TD, Chi SC, Pham DV, Bui QD, Ho XH. Formulation and biopharmaceutical evaluation of supersaturatable self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery systems containing silymarin. International journal of pharmaceutics. 2019 Jan 30;555:63-76.
43. Zhang N, Zhang W, Jin Y, Quan DQ. Studies on preparation of carbamazepine (CBZ) supersaturatable self-microemulsifying (S-SMEDDS) formulation and relative bioavailability in beagle dogs. Pharmaceutical development and technology. 2011 Aug 1;16(4):415-21.
44. Gao P, Guyton ME, Huang T, Bauer JM, Stefanski KJ, Lu Q. Enhanced oral bioavailability of a poorly water soluble drug PNU‐91325 by supersaturatable formulations. Drug development and industrial pharmacy. 2004 Jan 1;30(2):221-9.
45. Curatolo W, Nightingale JA, Herbig SM. Utility of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose acetate succinate (HPMCAS) for initiation and maintenance of drug supersaturation in the GI milieu. Pharmaceutical research. 2009 Jun 1;26(6):1419-31.
46. Singh G, Pai RS. In vitro and in vivo performance of supersaturable self-nanoemulsifying system of trans-resveratrol. Artificial cells, nanomedicine, and biotechnology. 2016 Feb 17;44(2):510-6.
47. Chauhan H, Hui-Gu C, Atef E. Correlating the behavior of polymers in solution as precipitation inhibitor to its amorphous stabilization ability in solid dispersions. Journal of pharmaceutical sciences. 2013 Jun 1;102(6):1924-35.
48. Usui F, Maeda K, Kusai A, Nishimura K, Yamamoto K. Inhibitory effects of water-soluble polymers on precipitation of RS-8359. International journal of pharmaceutics. 1997 Aug 12;154(1):59-66.
49. Shanmugam S, Baskaran R, Balakrishnan P, Thapa P, Yong CS, Yoo BK. Solid self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (S-SNEDDS) containing phosphatidylcholine for enhanced bioavailability of highly lipophilic bioactive carotenoid lutein. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. 2011 Oct 1;79(2):250-7.
50. Yeom DW, Chae BR, Kim JH, Chae JS, Shin DJ, Kim CH, Kim SR, Choi JH, Song SH, Oh D, Sohn SI. Solid formulation of a supersaturable self-microemulsifying drug delivery system for valsartan with improved dissolution and bioavailability. Oncotarget. 2017 Nov 7;8(55):94297.