1. The Merck Index. An Encyclopaedia of chemicals. Drugs and Biological. 15th ed. Cambridge UK: The Royal Society of Chemistry; 2013.p.87,720,774, 1011,1540,1587,1840.
2. Alison Brayfield. Martindale (The complete drug reference).38th ed. London: Pharmaceutical press;2014.p.1304-1521.
3. Jonn M. Beale, Jr. John H. Block. Wilson and Gisvold’s Textbook of Organic Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry.12 th ed. New Delhi: Wolters Kluwer (India) Pvt Ltd; 2011.p.614-54.
4. Thomas L. Lemke, David A. Williams, Victoria F Roche, S William Zito, Foyes Principles of Medicinal Chemistry.7th ed. New Delhi: Wolters Kluwer (India) Pvt Ltd; 2013.p.769,762, 807,826
5. British Pharmacopoeia. London: Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency; 2015.p.I-153, 1014, II-812, 1144,979.
6. Indian Pharmacopoeia, Govt. of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. 7th ed. Ghaziabad: The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission; 2014.p.II-1045,1727,1817, III-2684,2730,2951.
7. S. J. Daharwal, Veena D. Singh. Development of chemometric assisted methods for Simultaneous estimation of Ternary mixture of Telmisartan hydrochloride, Amlodipine besylate and Hydrochlorothiazide. Asian J. Pharm. Tech. 2015; Vol. 5: Issue 2, Pg 122-126.
8. MP Yeole, A J Asnani. Simultaneous Determination of Telmisartan and Amlodipine in Tablets by Reverse Phase High Performance Liquid Chromatography. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 4 (1): January 2011; Page 75-77.
9. Kavita Wagh, Sandeep Sonawane, Santosh Chhaajed, Sanjay Kshirsagar. Development of RP-HPLC method for separation of atorvastatin calcium, amlodipine besylate and azilsartan medoxomil and its application to analyze their tablet dosage forms. Asian J. Pharm. Res. 2017; 7(3): 148-154.
10. H.I. Pawar, Lata Kothapalli, Asha Thomas, R.K Nanda, Shivaji Mare. Simultaneous RP-HPLC Method for Estimation of Ezetimibe and Fenofibrate in Synthetic mixture. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 1(1): Jan.-Mar. 2008; Page 25-28.
11. Pratik N. Shah, Bhavini N. Patel, Chaganbhai N. Patel. Simultaneous UV Spectrophotometric Method for Estimation of Enalapril Maleate and Lercanidipine HCl in Synthetic Mixture. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 4 (7): July 2011; Page 1118-1122.
12. Prabhu Venkatesh Moodbidri, Varadaraji Dhayanithi, Ganesh Belavadi Manjunathashastry, Hari Narayan Pati, Pardhasaradhi Vasireddy. A New Simultaneous Determination of Rosuvastatin Calcium and its Lactone Impurity by Reverse Phase HPLC method. Asian J. Pharm. Res. 5(4): 2015; 175-182.
13. S. Ashutosh Kumar, Manidipa Debnath, J.V.L.N. Seshagiri Rao, D. Gowri Sankar. Development and Validation of a Sensitive RP-HPLC method for Simultaneous Estimation of Rosuvastatin and Fenofibrate in Tablet Dosage form by using PDA Detector in Gradient Mode. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2016; 9(5): 549-554.
14. Abdul Aziz Ramadan, Hasna Mandil, Nidal Ashram. Differential Pulse Polarographic Behavior and Determination of Simvastatin in Pure and Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms Using Dropping Mercury Electrode. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2018; 11(7): 2888-2894.
15. Sohan S. Chitlange, Mohammed Imran, Kiran Bagri, DM Sakarkar. A stability-indicating reverse phase high performance liquid chromatography method for the simultaneous determination of ramipril and valsartan in pharmaceutical dosage form. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 1(3): July-Sept. 2008; Page215-217.
16. Gandla. Kumara Swamy, JM Rajendra Kumar, J.V.L.N. Seshagiri Rao. A validated stability indicating RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of Clinidipine and Valsartan in bulk and combined tablet dosage forms. Asian J. Pharm. Tech. 5(3): 2015; 165-174.
17. Grishma S Trivedi, Meera V Lad, Hasumati A Raj. Simultaneous determination of Pravastatin and Valsartan in Synthetic Mixture using Spectrophotometric technique (Simultaneous Equation Method). Asian J. Res. Pharm. Sci. 5(1): Jan.-March 2015; Page 27-35.
18. Chad J. Briscoe, Mark R. Stiles, David S. Hage. Hyphenated Techniques in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis 2006 System suitability in Bioanalytical LC/MS/MS, J of Pharm and Biomed. Anal 2007;44(2): 484-491
19. Jeffrey D. Hofer, Bernard A. Olsen, Eugene C. Rickard. Is HPLC assay for drug substance a useful quality control attribute. J of Pharm and Biomed Anal 2007; 44(4): 906-13.
20. U. Schepers, S. E. Deeb, J. Ermer. Comparison of the recovery spread in analytical development and routine quality control-Based on the ICH quality guideline Q2B. J of Pharmand Biomed Anal 2007;43(2):708-10.
21. T. Singtoroj, J. Tarning, A. Annerberg, M. Ashton, Y. Berggvist, N. J. White, N. Lindegardh. A new approach to evaluate regression models during validation of bioanalytical assays. J of Pharm and Biomed Anal 2006; 41(1):219-27.
22. Norbert Racz, Imre Molnar, Arnold Zoldhegyi, Hansjurgen Rieger, Robert Kormany. Simultaneous optimization of mobile phase composition and pH using retention modelling and experimental design. J of Pharm and Biomed Anal 2018; 160: 336-43.
23. B. Dejaegher, M. Jimidar, M. De Smet, J. Smeyers-Verbeke, Y. Vander Heyden. Improving method capability of a drug substance HPLC assay. J of Pharm and Biomed Anal 2006; 42(2): 155-70.
24. R. Roskar, Z. Simoncic, A. Gartner, V. Kmetec. Stability of new potential ACE inhibitor in the aqueous solutions of different pH. J of Pharm and Biomed Anal 2009; 49(2): 295-303.
25. C. Ortiz-Bolsico, J. R. Torres-Lapasio, M.C. Garcia-Alvarez-Coque. Simultaneous optimization of mobile phase composition, column nature and length to analyse complex samples using serially coupled columns. J. of Chromatogr A 2013; 1317: 39-48.
26. Patrick J. Sinko. Martin’s Physical Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical sciences. 6th ed. New Delhi: Wolters Kluwer (India) Pvt Ltd; 2011.p.183-87.
27. https://sites.google.com/site/miller 00828/in/solvent-polarity-table.