Alexander V. Bondarev, Elena T. Zhilyakova, Natalia V. Avtina, Natalia B. Demina
Alexander V. Bondarev1, Elena T. Zhilyakova1, Natalia V. Avtina1, Natalia B. Demina2
1Belgorod State University, 85, Pobedy St., Belgorod, 308015, Russia.
2I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, 8, Trubetskaya St., Moscow, 119991, Russia.
Volume - 13,
Issue - 7,
Year - 2020
The article presents a study of the chemical composition of sorption substances. The chemical composition is established, the main prevailing elements and impurities are revealed. The crystal-chemical structure of sorption substances is proposed. A comparative analysis of the chemical composition and the classification of sorption substances, depending on the origin. A basic type of chemical sorption capacity is proposed. Elemental analysis showed the predominance of cations in montmorillonite clay, which indicates its higher potential for selective and ion-exchange sorption. Montmorillonite clay requires further study as a promising domestic substance for obtaining drug delivery and release systems.
Cite this article:
Alexander V. Bondarev, Elena T. Zhilyakova, Natalia V. Avtina, Natalia B. Demina. The Study of the Chemical composition of Sorption Substances. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2020; 13(7): 3047-3050. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2020.00541.7
1. Bondarev, A.V., Zhilyakova, E.T. Use of sorption processes in the technology of drug delivery systems. Pharmacy & Pharmacology. 2019;7(1):4-12. https://doi:10.19163/2307-9266-2019-7-1-4-12.
2. Roudayna Diab, Nadia Canilho, Ileana A. Pavel, Fernanda B. Haffner, Andreea Pasc. Silica-based systems for oral delivery of drugs, macromolecules and cells. Advances in Colloid and Interface Science. 2017; 249:346-362. https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.cis.2017.04.005.
3. Sysuev, B.B., Pletneva, I.V. The current state of research in the field of innovative dosage forms and their modifications. Bulletin of Volgograd State Medical University. 2014; 4(52):7-12.
4. Maria Sonmez, Denisa Ficai, Anton Ficai, 2018. Applications of mesoporous silica in biosensing and controlled release of insulin. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 2018;179-200. https:// doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpharm.2018.07.037.
5. Malafaya, P.B., Silva, G.A., Reis, R.L. Natural-origin polymers as carriers and scaffolds for biomolecules and cell delivery in tissue engineering applications. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews. 2017;207-233. https://doi.org 10.1016/j.addr.2007.03.012.
6. Zhilyakova, E.T., Bondarev, А.V., Bojko, N.N., Naplekov, D.K. Physical research of porosity of mineral sorbents. Journal of International Pharmaceutical Research. 2018; 45:477-480.
7. Zhilyakova, E.T., Bondarev A.V. Obtaining a laboratory sample submicro- and/or nanostructured clays and experimental confirmation of its structure. Belgorod State University Scientific Bulletin. Ser. Medicine. Pharmacy. 2012; 10(129):133-137.
8. Tria, J.M., Marseille, C.J., Dubuque J.P. Therapeutic use of clay in medical gastroenterology. Diseases of the digestive system. 2006; 1:35-38.
9. Grim, R. Mineralogy of clays, Moscow, Publishing foreign literature. 1956; 454 p.
10. Reid-Soukup, D.A. Smectites. Soil Mineralogy with Environmental Applications. 2002; 467-499.