Aravindan N, Seetharaman, Raju Kamaraj
Aravindan N, Seetharaman, Raju Kamaraj
Department of Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs, SRM College of Pharmacy, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur – 603203, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India.
Volume - 13,
Issue - 4,
Year - 2020
Change management system is a Some Licensed members of relevant disciplines inspect the proposed changes that alter the status of facilities, equipment or process and The Change control management is focus on change to prevent unplanned impact in pharma industry. Ensures that the changes should not affect the product quality or safety. The goal of the CC is a inhibit of control request. There are three stages of change control process. The first step of the company is to follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Firms must store the details of manufacturing, quality control, materials required and several other things required in this procedure. The change control committee is mainly working in different process its consists of head of quality assurance, manufacturing, sales and various other members. The major objective is to evaluate changes, determine the measure and provide final authorization and CCM is linked to multiple parts of an enterprise quality management system [EQMS].
Cite this article:
Aravindan N, Seetharaman, Raju Kamaraj. Change Control in Pharmaceutical Quality Management System. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2020; 13(4): 1985-1988. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2020.00357.1
Aravindan N, Seetharaman, Raju Kamaraj. Change Control in Pharmaceutical Quality Management System. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2020; 13(4): 1985-1988. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2020.00357.1 Available on: https://rjptonline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-13-4-67
1. Water land NH, Kowtna CC. Change control and SUPAC, in Nash RA, Wachter AH. Eds. Pharmaceutical Process Validation
2. Quality V, Medicines E, Products H. Deviation Handling and Quality Risk Management. 2013: Available from: http://www.whoint/ immunization standards/vaccine_quality /risk_july_2013.pdf
3. Gausepohl C. Deviations–Definition and Requirements for deviation management. 2013;(10):1–3. 2014; Available from: http://www.gmp-publishing.com/media/ files/leitartikel_2013/lOGFILE-10-2013-Deviations-Definition- Requirements.pdf
4. Freeman S. Change management: a far-reaching, comprehensive, and integrated system compliance. Handbook for Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, and Biologics. Ed. Carmen Medina. 1st edition. Marcel Dekker, New York; 2004. p. 315-46.
5. Implementation of pharma change control. Available from: http://www.fdanews.com/ext/resources/files/The_Food_And_ Drug Letter/2013/Pharma-Change-Control-Peither- ExecSeries.pdf. [Last Accessed 15 Dec 2014].
6. Directorate-general C. European commission. 2014. Available from: http://ec.europa.eu/health/files/gmp/2014-02_pc_ draft_gmp_annex.pdf. [Last Accessed 15 Dec 2014].
7. History of Change management. 2014. Available
8. Change Management. 2014.Available from: http:// www.change-management-coach.com/benefits-of-change- management.html. [Last Accessed on 20 Dec 2014].
9. GMP in production. 2014. Available from: http://ec.europa.eu/ health/files/ eudralex/vol-4/pdfs-en/cap5en.pdf. [Last Accessed on 20 Dec 2014].
10. Medical devices. CFR-Code of Federal Regulations Title 21. 2014. Available from: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/ scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfcfr/ CFRSearch.cfm?fr=211.100. [Last Accessed on 20th Dec 2014].
11. Medical devices. CFR-Code of Federal Regulations Title 21. 2014;5–7. 2014. Available from: http:// www. accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/ cdrh/cfdocs/cfcfr/ CFRSearch.cfm?f r=211.160. [Accessed on 20 Dec 2014].
12. Committee P. Working party on control of medicines and inspections final version of annex 15 to the EU Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice Title: 2001. 2014. Available from: http://ec.europa.eu/health/files/eudralex/vol-4/pdfs- en/v4an15_en. pdf. [Accessed on 20 Dec 2014].
13. Recommendations on validation master plan for non-sterile process. 2014. Available from: http://www.picscheme.org/ pdf/25_pi-006-3-recommendation-on-validation-master- plan.pdf. [Last Accessed on 20 Dec 2014].
14. Guideline for the establishment of a control procedure for technical equipment, including related utilities, computerised systems and facilities used in the manufacture of API’s. 2014. Available from: http://apic.cefic.org/pub/Guideline Technical Change Control.doc.pdf. [Last Accessed on 20 Dec 2014].
15. International Conference on Harmonization of technical requirements for registration of pharmaceutical for human use guidelines, Q 10, 2008. 2014. Available from: http:// www.ich.org/fileadmin/Public_Web_Site/ICH_Products/Guidel ines/Quality/Q10/Step4/Q10_Guideline.pdf. [Last Accessed on 20 Dec 2014].
16. Questions and answers on post approval change management protocols use of post approval change management protocols. 2014. Available from: http://www.ema.europa.eu/ docs/ en_GB/ document_library/ Scientific_ guideline/2012/04/WC50.