S. V. Averyanov, F. Kh. Kamilov, M. V. Galiullina, T. I. Ganeev, R. R. Yunusov
S. V. Averyanov*, F. Kh. Kamilov, M. V. Galiullina, T. I. Ganeev, R. R. Yunusov
Bashkir State Medical University, Ufa, 450000, Russia.
Volume - 13,
Issue - 12,
Year - 2020
The urgency of this work is due to the fact that malocclusions complicated with dentition defects and deformities are quite common in endemic goiter regions and cause difficulties for dentists in diagnosing and treatment planning for patients, especially the ones with class III malocclusion. The results of oral examination and questioning of more than 10,000 patients have been analyzed, as well as the treatment results of 324 patients who applied for prosthodontic and orthodontic treatment, taken from clinical databases of the department, have been clinically assessed using the developed working classification of dentofacial deformities.
Cite this article:
S. V. Averyanov, F. Kh. Kamilov, M. V. Galiullina, T. I. Ganeev, R. R. Yunusov. Systemic Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment Planning of Occlusion Anomalies in adult patients with Dentition defects and Deformities Residing in the Iodine-Deficient Region. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2020; 13(12):6035-6040. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2020.01052.5
1. Indumathy K, Samson R, Suseela JR. A Study to Assess the Knowledge Attitude and Practices of Mothers Regarding Prevention of Iodine Deficiency among School Children in a Selected Rural Area, Bangalore. Asian J. Nur. Edu. and Research. 2011; 1(1): 54-56.
2. Biryukova EV, Shinkin MV. Gipoterioz: klinika, diagnostika, podkhody k terapii [Hypotheriosis: clinical picture, diagnostics, approaches to therapy]. Therapy. 2017; 7: 110-115.
3. Manuylova YuA, Fadeev VV. Gipotireoz: tipichnyye oshibki v praktike vracha-interna [Hypotheriosis: typical errors in the practice of intern]. Therapy. 2015; 4(4): 63-70.
4. Belyakov YuA. Zubochelyustnaya sistema pri endokrinnykh zabolevaniyakh [Dentofacial system in endocrine diseases. 2nd ed.]. Moscow: BINOM. 2014.
5. Kamilov FKh, Mamtsev AN, Kozlov VN, Ponomareva LF, Ganee TI, Yunuosv RR. Yodnaya nedostatochnost i profilaktika yodsoderzhashchikh sostoyaniy [Iodine deficiency and prevention of iodine-induced disorders]. Ufa: Bashkir Encyclopedia. 2017.
6. Farkhutdinova LM. Zob kak mediko-geologicheskaya problema [Goiter as a medical and geological problem]. Ufa: Gimn. 2005.
7. Santo Grace U, Sankari M. Knowledge of Malocclusion, Attitude towards Treatment, Oral Hygiene Practices and its correlation with the Prevalence of Gingival Biotypes among school children from the age 15-17. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2018; 11(11): 4884-4887.
8. Gioeva YuA. Lecheniye patsiyentov s mezialnoy okklyuziyey zubnykh ryadov [Treatment of patients with mesial occlusion]. Orthodontics. 2004; 2: 12-20.
9. Persin LS. Ortodontiya. Sovremennyye metody diagnostiki zubochelyustno-litsevykh anomaliy. Rukovodstvo dlya vrachey [Orthodontics. Modern methods for the diagnosis of dentomaxillofacial anomalies. A guide for doctors]. Moscow: Inform.book. 2007.
10. Khoroshilkina FYa. Rukovodstvo po ortodontii [Guide to orthodontics]. Moscow: Meditsina. 2011.
11. Gunaeva SA. Rasprostranennost zubochelyustnykh anomaliy u detskogo naseleniya goroda Ufy i obosnovaniye ikh kompleksnoy profilaktiki: avtoref.dis. … kand. med. nauk [The prevalence of dentofacial anomalies in child population of the city of Ufa and the rationale for their comprehensive prevention (abstract of candidate’s thesis)]. Moscow. 2006.
12. Averyanov SV. Kontseptsiya etiologii, patogeneza i profilaktiki zubochelyustnykh anomaliy u detskogo naseleniya, prozhivayushchego v zone ekologicheskogo neblagopoluchiya: avtoref. dis. … d-ra med.nauk [The concept of etiology, pathogenesis and prevention of dentofacial anomalies in the children living in the zone of ecological disadvantage (abstract of doctoral thesis)]. Ufa. 2010.
13. Aravind N, Pandiyan S. Demineralisation around Orthodontic Brackets- A Review. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2016; 9(9):1536-1540.
14. Amurdhavani BS. A review on MBT system in orthodontics. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2016; 9(9):1529-1532.
15. Priya B, Jain RK. Comparison of Shear Bond Strength of Different Light Cure Orthodontic Adhesives- An In vitro Study. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2018; 11(12): 5593-5598.
16. Mannanova FF, Valeev IV. Printsipy ortopedicheskogo lecheniya pri defektakh zubnykh ryadov, oslozhnennykh zubochelyustnymi deformatsiyami [Principles of orthopedic treatment of dentition defects complicated by dentofacial deformities]. Problemi stomatologii. 2006; 2: 29-30.
17. Mannanova FF, Timerbulatova GA, Galiullina MV. Osobennosti lecheniya vzroslykh s meziookklyuziyey, sochetannoy defektami zubnykh ryadov i zubochelyustnymi deformatsiyami [Features of treatment of adults with mesial occlusion combined with dentition defects and dentofacial deformities]. Problemi stomatologii. 2016; 4: 40-44.
18. Kadiyala SV, Chidambaranathan K. Prevalence of Primate and Anterior Spacing for Primary dentition in 3 to 6 year old children in Chennai. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2018; 11(12): 5413-5416.
19. Kumar SB, Dhanraj M. Evolution of Human Dentition-A Short Overview. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2018; 11(4): 5427-5429.
20. Gioeva YuA, Persin LS. Mezialnaya okklyuziya zubnykh ryadov [Mesial occlusion of the dentition. Tutorial]. Moscow: Meditsina. 2008.
21. Mitani H. Early application of chincap therapy to skeletal Class III malocclusion. Amer. J. Orthodont. 2002; 121(5): 584-585.
22. Stellzig-Eisenhaeur A, Lux CJ, Schuster G. Treatment decision in adult patients with Class III malocclusion: Orthodontic therapy or orthognathic surgery? Amer. J. Orthodont. 2002; 122: 27-37.
23. WHO, UNICEF, ICCIDD. Assessment of iodine deficiency disorders and monitoring their elimination: a guide for program managers. 3rd ed.-Geneva World Health Organization. 2007.
24. Gavrilov EI. Deformatsii zubnykh ryadov [Dentition deformities]. Moscow: Medicine. 1984.
25. Ponomareva VA. Mekhanizmy razvitiya i sposoby ustraneniya zubochelyustnykh deformatsiy [Mechanisms of development and methods of eliminating dentofacial deformities]. Moscow: Medicine. 1974.
26. Cherian VE. Diastematomyelia. Int. J. Nur. Edu. and Research. 2020; 8(1): 129-130.
27. Indumathy K, Samson R, Suseela JR. A Study to Assess the Knowledge Attitude and Practices of Mothers Regarding Prevention of Iodine Deficiency among School Children in a Selected Rural Area, Bangalore. Asian J. Nur. Edu. and Research. 1(1): Jan.-March 2011; Page 54-56.
28. Maheshwari P, Mohan R, Shanmugarajan TS. KAP Study on Thyroid Disorders (Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism) in a Tertiary Care Hospital. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2017; 10(1): 41-43.