Alevtina A. Gudkova, Anna S. Chistyakova, Dmitriy Yr. Vandyshev, Pavel M. Karlov, Alla A. Sorokina
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , Poulemail@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Alevtina A. Gudkova1, Anna S. Chistyakova1, Dmitriy Yr. Vandyshev1, Pavel M. Karlov1, Alla A. Sorokina2
Alla A. Sorokina2
1Russia Voronezh Voronezh State University.
2Russia Moscow I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University (Sechenov University).
Volume - 13,
Issue - 12,
Year - 2020
Objective: Herb of Persicaria hydroropiper (L.) Delarbre used as a medicine in the Russian Federation. Persicaria minor (Huds.) Opiz. is not used in official medicine and is an admixture in the collection of P. hydroropiper. The aim of the work was a comparative study of the amino acid profile of closely related species P. hydroropiper, P. minor. Methods: TLC method was used to study the profile of free amino acids. Quantitative determination of the amino acid, in terms of glutamine, was performed by spectrophotometric method. The complete composition of amino acids was studied by capillary electrophoresis (Kapel-105 / 105M, Lumex, St. Petersburg, Russia), after hydrolysis with hydrochloric acid at a temperature of 110 ± 5°C for 16-18 hours. Results: Despite the relationship of the studied plants, they have a different set of free amino acids. Common to them are lysine, glycine, glutamic acid, alanine, valine, leucine, phenylalanine. Cysteine and two zones of unidentified amino acids are present in the P. hydropiper. The content of the amount of free amino acids, in terms of glutamic acid in the P. hydropiper (1.73±0.14%) is higher than in the P. minor (0.85±0.03%). The total content of the sum of amino acids, determined by capillary electrophoresis, was 6.12% in the P. hydropiper, and 5.57 in the P. minor. Conclusion: The genus Persicaria Mill. is promising as an additional source of amino acids, and the composition of the amino acid profile can be further considered as a chemotaxonomic trait.
Cite this article:
Alevtina A. Gudkova, Anna S. Chistyakova, Dmitriy Yr. Vandyshev, Pavel M. Karlov, Alla A. Sorokina. Comparative Studies of the Amino acids profile Persicaria hydropiper L. Delarbre and Persicaria minor Hunds., growing in the Voronezh region (Russia). Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2020; 13(12):5721-5725. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2020.00996.8
1. Yakubke Kh. D., Eshkayt Kh. Amino Acids. Peptides. Proteins. Moscow: Mir, 1985.
2. Razarenova K.N., Zakharova A. M., Protasova I. D. Zhokhova E. V. Amino acid composition of the aerial parts of Geranium pratense L., Geranium sylvaticum L., Geranium palustre L. Butlerov commun. 2012; 31, 8: 73-80.
3. Agadzhanyan A.H., Semerdzhinyan G.A., Agadzhanyan A.A., Semerdzhyan G.G., Martirosyan M.S. Aminoacid composition of some medicinal plants. Biol. J. Arm. 2007; 1-2 (59): 103 – 107.
4. Drozdov I. L., T. I. Lupilina N. I. Аmino аcid composition of grass of hiccup gray. Proc. of the VSU, Ser.: Chem., Biol., Pharm. 2015; 1: 125-128
5. Narayanan B. Lakshmi, Kannappan K., Subburaju T., Sajeeth C. I. GC-MS Analysis and HPTLC Fingerprinting Profile of Hydroalcoholic Extract of Polygonum barbatum Linn. Leaves. Indian J Pharm Sci 2017; 79: 477 – 482.
6. Lata, Narender Singh Atri. Amino acid profile of a basidiomycetous edible mushroom – lentinus sajor-caju. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci; 9: 252-257.
7. Mayevsky P.F. Flora of the middle zone of the European part of Russia. Moscow: Fellowship of scientific publications KMK, 2014.
8. Takhtajan A. L. System magnoliophyta. Leningrad: Nauka, 1987
9. Gohil P. V., Patel P. R., Deshpande S. S. Role of Glutamate in the Development of Depression in Asthma: A Preliminary Study. 2018; 80: 959 – 965.
10. Mopur Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy. A new naphthoquinone isolated from Polygonum Multiflorum (Polygonaceae)/ Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2016; 8: 387- 389.
11. Trineyeva O.V., Sinkevich A.V., Slivkin A.I.., Safonova E.F. Investigation of amino acid composition of extracts from plant objects by two-dimensional TLC. Sorption Chromatogr. Processes 2014; 3: 530 -536.
12. Khaled Abu Sacher, Zhuravlev N. S. Amino acid composition of some plant species of the genus Rumex. Electron. J. Pharm. 2001; 21: http://www.provisor.com.ua
13. Chistyakova A.S., Tkacheva A.S., Logunova S.A., Maltseva A.A., Sorokina A.A. Determination of the amount of free amino acids in the grass of the mountain. Pathways and forms of Improv. of Pharm. Educ. The search for new Physiol. Act. Subst. Voronezh, 2013: 599-601.
14. Oleshko G.I., Yarygina T.I., Zorina E.V., Reshetnikova M.D. Development of a unified method of quantitative determination of the amount of free amino acids in medicinal plant raw materials and extraction preparations. Farmatsiya 2011; 3: 14-17.
15. GOST 31480 - 2012 Mixed fodders, raw mixed fodders. Determination of aminoacids (lysine, methionine, threonine, cystine and tryptophan) content by method of capillary electrophoresis. - Enter. - 2013.07.01., Moscow, Standartinform: 1 -16.
16. Chistyakova A.S., Maltseva A.A., Tkacheva A.S., Ignatova A.O. The study of the amino acid composition of the mountaineer grass by the method of capillary electrophoresis: Dev Res. and Mark. of new Pharm. Prod., Pyatigorsk 2015; 70: 86-88.
17. Chistyakova A.S. Pharmacognostic study of the herb of the Polygonum persicaria L. Voronezh, 2016.