Inna V Bushuieva, Ksenia G Klyosova, Volodymyr V Parchenko, Oleksandr P Gudzenko, Bogdan V Gutyj, Zhanna M Polova, Anzhela B Olkhovska, Yevhenii O Mykhailiuk, Anton V Kurinnyi, Svitlana A Gladysheva, Vera M Odyntsova
Inna V Bushuieva1*, Ksenia G Klyosova1, Volodymyr V Parchenko2, Oleksandr P Gudzenko3, Bogdan V Gutyj4, Zhanna M Polova7, Anzhela B Olkhovska8, Yevhenii O Mykhailiuk1, Anton V Kurinnyi5, Svitlana A Gladysheva6, Vera M Odyntsova9
1Department of the Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmacotherapy and MFE, Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine.
2Department of Natural Sciences for Foreign Students and Toxicological Chemistry, Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine.
3Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Organization and Economics of Pharmacy, SЕ «Luhansk State Medical University», Rubizhne, Ukraine.
4Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Stepan Gzhytskyi National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnologies Lviv, Lviv, Ukraine.
5Department of Drug Technology, Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine.
6Department of Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Medicinal Preparations Technology, Zaporizhzhia Stat
Volume - 13,
Issue - 11,
Year - 2020
The purpose of this work is to study the effect of excipients which are used in the technology of manufacturing veterinary suppositories (carrier bases and surface-active substances) on the emission of trifuzole, as the main biopharmaceutical characteristic of intrauterine veterinary dosage forms. An urgent problem of low reproductive ability are obstetric and gynecological diseases. The endometrial complex dominates in the frequency of manifestations of these diseases: placenta retention, metritis, endometritis and pyometra. These pathologies lead to a decrease in milk productivity and reproductive ability of animals. Antibacterial drugs are used for treatment, since their development is associated with damage to uterine tissues and the impact of microorganisms on it. However, this creates a certain problem with the quality of products in connection with the transfer of antibiotic substances into milk. Endometritis is more commonly reported among complex endometrial diseases. This disease is considered as a limited infection of the endometrium in the absence of systematic signs of the disease, but in the presence of purulent discharge (clinical endometritis) or the presence of leukocytes in the secretion of the uterus or cervix. Recently, endometritis of cattle is observed in almost 95% of farms in the world. This factor damages agriculture in countries up to $ 170 million per year. In this regard, the creation of new promising dosage forms for the treatment of this pathology (excluding the use of antibiotics) is extremely important. The composition and technology of the suppositories we offer requires a scientifically sound approach. In the work, methods of mathematical planning were applied, which made it possible to optimize research work, strictly individualize the selection of factors such as: properties, stability, bioavailability and pharmacotherapeutic effectiveness, which depend on the type of base, the nature of excipients, and the technology used. It is planned ahead to manufacture and sale the medicines on the internal and external pharmaceutical markets.
Cite this article:
Inna V Bushuieva, Ksenia G Klyosova, Volodymyr V Parchenko, Oleksandr P Gudzenko, Bogdan V Gutyj, Zhanna M Polova, Anzhela B Olkhovska, Yevhenii O Mykhailiuk, Anton V Kurinnyi, Svitlana A Gladysheva, Vera M Odyntsova. Influence of the Carrier Type and Surfactants on the Trifuzole Emission from Veterinary Intrauterine Suppositories. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2020; 13(11):5407-5410. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2020.00945.2
1. Medvedev GF, Gavrichenko NI and Dolin IA. Influence of diseases of the metritic complex and functional disorders of the ovaries on the reproductive capacity of cows under different methods of maintenance. Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine. 2013; 2: 33-38.
2. Medvedev GF, Gavrichenko NI and Ekhorutomen OT. Influence of the state of metabolism, used drugs and treatment terms on the reproductive function of cows with metritic complex. Actual problems of intensive livestock development: Sat. scientific works. 2015; 18(2): 64-73.
3. Medvedev GF, Gavrichenko NI, and Ekhorutomen OT. Diagnosis and treatment of subclinical and chronic endometritis. Veterinary Affairs. 2013; 11:35-40.
4. Medvedev GF and Gavrichenko NI. Reasons, diagnosis, treatment and prophylaxis of a metritic complex. Veterinary Affairs. 2013; 10: 37–40.
5. Medvedev GF, Gavrichenko NI, Dolin IA and Sivakov AA. Development, methods of control and application of the antibacterial drug "Hysterosan MK" for the treatment of cows with metritis complex. Topical problems of intensive development animal husbandry: Sat. scientific works. 2015; 18: 73-82.
6. Medvedev GF, Gavrichenko NI and Dolin IA. Reproductive ability and frequency of culling of cows with diseases of the metritic complex and functional disorders of the ovaries. Actual problems of intensive development of animal husbandry: Sat. scientific works. 2014; 17: 281-290.
7. David EN, Timothy JP and Gary CW. Arthurۥs Veterinary Reproduction and Obstetrics. Eighth Edition. England. 2007; 868 р.
8. Sheldon I M. Defining postpartum uterine disease in cattle. Theriogenology. 2006; 65:1516–1530.
9. Redkina EA, Gladyshev V.V, Burlaka BS and Pukhalskaya IO. Study of the influence of excipients on the release of clopidogrel from rectal suppositories. Current issues of pharmaceutical and medical science and practice.2018; 11(26): 74-78.
10. Orlova TV. Modern rectal, vaginal and urethral dosage forms. VSU Bulletin. Series: Chemistry. Biology. Pharmacy. 2014; 1: 126 - 133.
11. Bushuieva IV, Klyosova KG and Parchenko VV. Intrauterine effervescent veterinary suppositories: pat. 136849 Ukraine: MPK: A61K 9/02, A61K 31/41 (2006.01), A61K 31/4196 (2006.01). № u 2019 02536; zayavl. 15.03.2019; opubl. 10.09.2019, Byul. № 17.
12. Kuchin LK, Gladyshev VV, Kechin IL and Pukhalskaya I A. Influence of excipients on the release of diltiazem from rectal suppositories. Scientific Bulletins of the Belgorod State University. Series Medicine. Pharmacy. 2014; 18 (189): 234-237.
13. Odintsova EB and Kozlova ZhM. The application of the method of mathematical planning in the development of vaginal suppositories for the treatment and prevention of vaginitis. Health and Education in the 21st Century.2017; 19(4): 131-135.
14. Romanin DM, Berdey II, Gladyshev VV and Lysyanskaya GP. Study of the influence of carrier bases on the biopharmaceutical properties of a mild dosage form of praziquantel for external use. Pharmaceutical Journal. 2016; 5: 37-42.
15. Grochoviy TA, Martseniuk VP and Kucherenko LI. Mathematical planning of the experiment in conducting research in pharmacy. Ternopol. 2008.
16. Oliynik IM, Belenichev IF, Fedorovskaya MI and Lisyanskaya GP. Study of the influence of excipients on the release of cranberry oil from rectal suppositories. Topical issues of pharmaceutical and medical science and practice. 2019;12(29): 31-35.
17. Parchenko VV, Panasenko OI, Knysh YeH, Vasiuk, SO and Tarkhanova OO. Qualitative and quantitative determination of piperidine 2-[5-(furan-2-yl)-4-phenyl-1,2,4-triazol-3-ylthio] acetate in 1% and 2.5% solutions. Zaporizhzhya medical journal. 2009; 11(3): 111-113.