Umang A Gosalia, Sonika Jain, Pankaj Jain, Jaya Dwivedi
Umang A Gosalia2, Sonika Jain2, Pankaj Jain1*, Jaya Dwivedi2
1Department of Pharmacy, Banasthali University, Banasthali, Rajasthan- 304022, India.
2Department of Chemistry, Banasthali University, Banasthali, Rajasthan- 304022, India.
Volume - 13,
Issue - 11,
Year - 2020
Oxoketene dithioacetals 2(a-d) of 2-(N-amino methyl substituted isatin-3-hydrazinyl)-4-(N1-substituted-4’-amino benzene sulphonamidyl)-6-(8’-amino-4’-carbazolyl)-1,3,5-triazine derivatives 1(a-d) have been synthesized on their reaction with carbon disulphide and methyl iodide by well established procedure. Pyrazoles, isoxazoles 3(a-d), pyrimidine derivatives 4(a-d) and benzodiazepines derivatives 5(a-d) were synthesized. Structure of all the compounds have been established by elemental analysis, IR, 1H NMR and Mass spectral data.
Cite this article:
Umang A Gosalia, Sonika Jain, Pankaj Jain, Jaya Dwivedi. Synthesis of Trisubstituted s-Triazine derivatives. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2020; 13(11):5127-5133. doi: 10.5958/0974-360X.2020.00897.5
1. Gaudino EC, Tagliapietra S, Martina K, et al. Recent advances and perspectives in the synthesis of bioactive coumarins. RSC Advances. 6; 2016: 46394-46405.
2. Bala S, Sharma N, Kajal A, et al. Mannich bases: An important pharmacophore in present scenario. International Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 2014: 1-15.
3. Jain S, Dwivedi J, Jain P, et al. Use of 2,4,6-trichloro-1,3,5-triazine (TCT) as organic catalyst in organic synthesis. Synthetic communications. 46(14); 2016:1155–1174.
4. Ehsan S, Khan B. Conventional and microwave-assisted synthesis of 5-halogeno-(X) 2, 4-(1H, 3H) pyrimidinedione and their biological evaluation. Asian Journal of Research Chemistry. 3(4); 2010:1103-1106.
5. Divekar K, Hardik J, Brahmani PS. Synthesis and biological evaluation of some novel pyrimidine derivatives. Asian Journal of Research Chemistry. 4(1); 2011:64-67.
6. Srinath N, Prasad RY, Mukkanti K. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of some new 2, 4, 6 -trisubstituted pyrimidines. Asian Journal of Research Chemistry. 4(2); 2011:329-333.
7. El-Sabbagh OI, Baraka MM, Ibrahim SM, et al. Synthesis and antiviral activity of new pyrazole and thiazole derivatives. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 44; 2008:3746–53.
8. Ahsan MJ, Saini V. Design and synthesis of 3-(4-aminophenyl)-5-(4- methoxyphenyl)-4,5-dihydro-1H-pyrazole-1- carboxamide/ carbothioamide analogues as antitubercular agents. Journal of Basic Applied Sciences. 4; 2015: 41–6.
9. Liu JJ, Zhao MY, Zhang X. Pyrazole derivatives as antitumor, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agents, Mini Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry. 13; 2013: 1957-66.
10. Shehry MFE, Swellem RH, Abu-Bakr SM, et al. Synthesis and molluscicidal evaluation of some new pyrazole, isoxazole, pyridine, pyrimidine, 1,4-thiazine and 1,3,4-thiadiazine derivatives incorporating benzofuran moiety, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 45; 2010: 4783-4787.
11. Kendre BV, Landge MG, Bhusare SR, Synthesis of some pyrazole, isoxazole, benzoxazepine and benzothiazepine derivatives as anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agents. American Journal of Pharmacetical Technology Research. 2; 2012: 490–500.
12. Padmaja A, Payani T, Reddy GD. Synthesis, antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of substituted pyrazoles, isoxazoles, pyrimidine and thioxopyrimidine derivatives. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 44; 2009: 4557–4566.
13. Naidu KM, Suresh A, Subbalakshmi J, et al. Design, synthesis and antimycobacterial activity of various 3-(4-(substitutedsulfonyl) piperazin-1-yl)benzo[d]isoxazole derivatives, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 87; 2014: 71-78.
14. Kumar RS, Arif IA, Ahamed A. Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial activities of novel pyrazole analogues, Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences 23; 2016: 614–620.
15. Patil PO, Bari SB. Synthesis and antidepressant activity of some new 5-(1h-indol-3-yl)-3-(substituted aryl)-4,5-dihydroisoxazoline derivatives. Journal of Chemistry 2013: (2013).
16. Abu-Hashem AA, Youssef MM, Hussein HAR. Synthesis, antioxidant, antituomer activities of some new thiazolo pyrimidines, pyrrolothiazolo pyrimidines and triazolo pyrrolothiazolo pyrimidines derivatives. Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society. 58(1); 2011: 41–48.
17. Kumar GJ, Kumar SN, Thummuri D, et al. Synthesis and characterization of new s-triazine bearing benzimidazole and benzothiazole derivatives as anticancer agents, Medicinal Chemistry Research. 24; 2015: 3991–4001.
18. Jain S, Sharma A, Agrawal M, et al. synthesis and antimicrobial evaluation of some novel trisubstituted s-triazine derivatives based on isatinimino, sulphonamido, and azacarbazole. Journal of Chemistry. 2013 (2013): 1-9.
19. Khanage SG, Mohite PB, Raju SA. Synthesis, anticancer and antibacterial activity of some novel 1, 2, 4-triazole derivatives containing pyrazole and tetrazole rings. Asian Journal of Research Chemistry. 4(4); 2011: 567-573.
20. Moid A, Nikhat F, Purohit MG. Synthesis, characterization and anti-microbial evaluation of substituted isoxazole derivatives. Asian Journal of Research Chemistry. 4(7); 2011: 1158-1160.
21. Singh S, Sharma PK, Dudhe R. Synthesis of pyrazolopyrimidine derivatives and their antibacterial activity. Asian Journal of Research Chemistry. 4(10); 2011: 1594-1599.
22. Parmar K, Kundariya K, Prajapati S. Synthesis and spectral studies of 1, N-acetyl-3-aryl-5-(1’,N-phenyl-3’-o-methoxyphenyl-pyrazole-4’-yl)-pyrazoline derivatives and their expected biological activity. Asian Journal of Research Chemistry. 5(5); 2012: 571-575.
23. Lachoriya NP, Indorkar D, Shrivastava SP, et al. Synthesis of 3-(4'-Bromo phenyl)-5-(aryl substituted) isoxazolines Compounds computational studies and Biological activity. Asian Journal of Research Chemistry. 5(9); 2012: 1095-1098.
24. Rashmi P, Laxmivenkatesh G. Synthesis, spectral studies and evaluation of 4-(5-substituted- [1,3,4] oxadiazol-2-ylmethoxy)-thieno[2,3-d]pyrimidines as novel antimicrobials. Asian Journal of Research Chemistry. 6(4); 2013: 354-359.
25. Modi V, Shah RS. Synthesis of some biological active pyrazole derivatives. Asian Journal of Research Chemistry. 6(11); 2013: 1060-1064.
26. Roopa HR, Saravanan J, Mohan S. Synthesis, Characterization and anti-inflammatory activity of some schiff bases of 4-amino-5,6-dimethyl thieno [2,3-d] pyrimidines. Asian Journal of Research Chemistry. 8(3); 2015: 213-217.
27. Agrawal M, Jain S, Agarwal A, et al. Application of novel precursors derived from carbazolo condensed azepinones to the direct single step synthesis of corresponding isoxazole and pyrazole annulated analogues of medicinal importance. Oriental Pharmacy and Experimental Medicine. 12; 2012:141–150.